Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Ok, a few more:
When you find really cool farm kritter decor and rather than think about where to put it when you get it home can only think of the great hatching eggs you can trade it for come spring. Eggspecially when you traded eggs for it/them in the first place!

You're planning for "reverse chicken tractors" so you can grow mini treat gardens in the runs, and are looking forward to their joy when you pul them off and TaDaa them with it.

^^^When you're concerned about impressing your chickens.^^^

When you don't bring home a bag of corn cobs from a barbeque because they're not good enough for your Girls. (Yesterday)--okay, {guilting} now that last one even has me worried {guilting}...must be time for some chicken therapy! I must go apologize to them!

Last edited:
When you hosted a Chicken Olympics for all of your chickens to attend, featuring different things like running, finding each other, and lets not forget, the eating contest.
clap.gif

When you cry to your husband about starting midwifery at uni because the girls will miss you... oh yeah and my kids lol!

When you find yourself gazing out the window chick watching when you should be completing course work...talking on the phone ...cooking diiner wooopS!

When you happily hose off the porch, steps, and walk every night, to spare yourself having to coop up such sweet chickens.

Back
Top Bottom