Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..."

You know you're addicted to chickens when you've said "Hi guys!" when going into the brooder room, so many times, your parrot has now learned the phrase and uses it often.
yippiechickie.gif
OMW!!! Mine now crows with the roosters and does the super alarm chirp that the brooder chicks will do if they are stepping on each other! I think he loves to see me come running...so I MUST be addicted to chickens!

OMW!!! Mine now crows with the roosters and does the super alarm chirp that the brooder chicks will do if they are stepping on each other! I think he loves to see me come running...so I MUST be addicted to chickens!

Awesome! I'm jealous. I wish mine would learn to crow. One of our Bachelor Pad coops is right next to his window. We bring him in to the brooder room because he gets a kick out of talking to the chicks. At first they freak out but then they settle down and realize the guy flying around the room is just "Uncle Butters."

You know when you're addicted to chickens when you're on the phone with someone who doesn't personally know you, a rooster crows nearby and they ask, "Was that a rooster I just heard?" Yes, yes it was.
woot.gif

When you start talking about another coop and run so you can get more hens. Five days after you put in the first one.

Last edited:
-Your husband asks why you don't talk to him in the "chicken voice"

-You are on BYC at 3 am because....well, i don't really have a reason. I just am.

-you can't deny the accusations of being the "treat machine" or spoiling since there is a) a trail of chickens (or animals in general) following you everywhere b) the girls go nuts at the sight/sound of you or c) you have sunflower seeds in your washing machine bc you forget to check your pockets...
idunno.gif

-Your husband asks why you don't talk to him in the "chicken voice"

-You are on BYC at 3 am because....well, i don't really have a reason. I just am.

-you can't deny the accusations of being the "treat machine" or spoiling since there is a) a trail of chickens (or animals in general) following you everywhere b) the girls go nuts at the sight/sound of you or c) you have sunflower seeds in your washing machine bc you forget to check your pockets...
idunno.gif
At least it was only sunflower seeds I put in one of the house phones the other week wondered why i found a battery, found another and then the phone.

you no your addicted to chickens when.... you spend all day clearing the garden so the girls can come out and play and mess it up again, my DH just love them for it lol.

Back
Top Bottom