First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

Quote:

You are sooooo my Mommy
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif
love.gif
Every Year on her Birthday we would ask her how old she was and she would say 36
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
Then when we would ask her what year she was born in you would see her fingers twitching while she tried to figure it out
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

if I only had that problem, Deb..... I'm hoping to "sneak" in a batch of eggs and maybe just maybe the hubby won't notice. what are the chances??
lau.gif

Jane

My hubby really doesn't want any peacocks because of their noise level soooooo I plan on hatching the turkeys then try to reason with him that at least they aren't peacocks
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

When I picked up my eggs from Denny (lotsapaints), she told me she finds the incubation on turkeys to be more like 27 days.

As far as age (three+ decades past 25 here), I've always said, if you're going to lie about your age, say you're older. People will look and say, "You look great, you don't look anywhere near ___". If you lie and say you are younger, they are going to think "What the h__l happened to them?"

lau.gif

Deb

cmfarm - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Looks like I won't be setting today, 6 pipped ducks left for the Easter hatch-a-long, and 1 in the process of what I guess is a duck zip, they don't seem to zip as quickly as chicks.

Yeah, I'll be late, too. I woke up to 13 hatched chicks and since then there have been two more, so my Easter Hatch is right on time (for actual Easter Sunday). I want to put all the turkey eggs into one incubator but there are two wet chicks and several more eggs in it.

DH mentioned the wild turkeys were the focus of my BR toms this morning. Haven't seen wild turkeys for a number of years. Nice to know they are surviving the constant building.

Back
Top Bottom