First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

I keep him inside and do not let him out and he is actually scarred to go out. he sits on my lap every night and only lets me hold him. He is one of those one owner cats. He also has a yellow tail and paws. I think he is at least part siamese.

Well, it sounds like he has a wonderful life. I am being harrassed by three boys (that know I can be sweet talked) to get an inside dog. All the dogs they have ever had were large outside dogs. I guess I will have to give in, I can't say no when they all three gang up on me. Besides, I am a pushover when it comes to animals. I have a teen pup right now that someone dropped off at the end of the drive. I was grilling burgers for one son's birthday and the pup made a bee-line for the back yard. I HAVE to get rid of him but decided to teach him some basic manners first so someone would want him. The boys call him Skeeter, I just call him Puppy. He knew nothing when he got here, not even what "no" means or to come when called. He now knows those and sit and can walk on a leash. I hope I can find a home for him, he is WAY too interested and excited about my chickens.

ETA - Night all, it's been a long day, I'm turniing in.......

Last edited:
Well, it sounds like he has a wonderful life. I am being harrassed by three boys (that know I can be sweet talked) to get an inside dog. All the dogs they have ever had were large outside dogs. I guess I will have to give in, I can't say no when they all three gang up on me. Besides, I am a pushover when it comes to animals. I have a teen pup right now that someone dropped off at the end of the drive. I was grilling burgers for one son's birthday and the pup made a bee-line for the back yard. I HAVE to get rid of him but decided to teach him some basic manners first so someone would want him. The boys call him Skeeter, I just call him Puppy. He knew nothing when he got here, not even what "no" means or to come when called. He now knows those and sit and can walk on a leash. I hope I can find a home for him, he is WAY too interested and excited about my chickens.

ETA - Night all, it's been a long day, I'm turniing in.......

Night !!!

OOOOH! I'm accidentally in...and I didn't even know about it until just now! I put 5 White Broadbreasted Turkey eggs in the 'bator Easter Sunday-just because my Polish babies were ready to move out...and I have several more eggs ready to go. YAY! I've never tried to hatch turkey eggs before, so I'm thrilled to join in!

Welcome! That is kinda how I joined the Easter hatch.

Quote:
Since I am just down the road (in McAllister, MT) can you come build one for me too on your road trip?

I'm way behind. I'm out of town with ds class on a field trip, we fly home late tomorrow night so i'll set mine this weekend. Better late than never.

I keep him inside and do not let him out and he is actually scarred to go out. he sits on my lap every night and only lets me hold him. He is one of those one owner cats. He also has a yellow tail and paws. I think he is at least part siamese.

He's a Flame Point Siamese. I had one. They have awesome personalities, but they are one person cats. I got him one Christmas for my kids. They always reminded me he was their cat, he just didn't agree with that! If you pick him up and put him on your lap he leaves, right? Then he'll come back a couple minutes later because now it's his idea!

Back
Top Bottom