First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

Quote:
The mercury one is the floating aquarium type in a glass tube with the steel beads in the bottom! I thought it would be, as you said, at least close. The fact that it agreed with the digital one is why I trusted them both. The only reasons I bought a new one was because it reads in tenths of degrees (my other one didn't) and it was on sale!

big_smile.png

The mercury one is the floating aquarium type in a glass tube with the steel beads in the bottom! I thought it would be, as you said, at least close. The fact that it agreed with the digital one is why I trusted them both. The only reasons I bought a new one was because it reads in tenths of degrees (my other one didn't) and it was on sale!

Dangit! Was it that green one I use? I hate the idea of losing one thing I felt secure about!! Grrrrr.

Sorry to be so silent but I do have my turkey eggs set
hugs.gif
love.gif
. 18 in all
celebrate.gif
. Royal Palms
wee.gif
. I fell off of a ladder repairing my goose coop and hit a ladder on the ground and broke some ribs. I then ended up in surgery because they thought I was bleeding internally so now I am one solid bruise with broken ribs and my stomach cut open
th.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Oh Melissa Rose, you must be more careful please!
hugs.gif

Wisher, I know it hasn't been a week yet for your eggs so maybe check them Saturday and see what is up? I know some people set turkey eggs late so if you find out this batch is going no where, set another batch this weekend. You will be hatching out with some of the people who set late. See, thinking, always thinking. So glad you figured out your issue though.
SCG I think I figured out why I had so many bloodrings with Lurkey's eggs, but it shouldn't have been the same issue as the ones I sent you. I had forgotten that most of the ones I set were older. Your's all should have been around a week. Hmmmmmmmm, might have to do a little more research if you had the same issues.

hugs.gif
love.gif
. 18 in all
celebrate.gif
. Royal Palms
wee.gif
. I fell off of a ladder repairing my goose coop and hit a ladder on the ground and broke some ribs. I then ended up in surgery because they thought I was bleeding internally so now I am one solid bruise with broken ribs and my stomach cut open
th.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Owwy, owwy, owwy, hope you're feeling better
hugs.gif

And glad you're back
clap.gif

BUT................you're not supposed to be climbing ladders without a "spotter"!

When my DH climbs onto the roof, I want to smack him.
smack.gif

He stands the ladder ON the deck rail (which is old and rickety, like him) and then climbs up onto the roof. He doesn't want to go get the big ladder and doesn't want me to hold the ladder. He's afraid he'll fall on me and hurt me

I'm gonna hurt him

smack.gif

Deb

hugs.gif
love.gif
. 18 in all
celebrate.gif
. Royal Palms
wee.gif
th.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

ep.gif
So glad you're ok! And despite it all you persevered and set your turkey eggs. That's amazing.

hugs.gif
love.gif
. 18 in all
celebrate.gif
. Royal Palms
wee.gif
th.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

I hope you're all better soon!!
hugs.gif

Quote:
Just think, fewer feathers to pluck come butcher time!!
lol.png
Oh......and I didn't PM Wisher when I posted my pic...........

hugs.gif
love.gif
. 18 in all
celebrate.gif
. Royal Palms
wee.gif
th.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

Ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom