First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

How precious! Want! I see a little roo there in the middle and several pullets that need a new home. Umm, there's 8 boys and 5 girls!!! Where did they come from? Duane Urch Did you say you hatched them? Nope When are you planning to ship them to me? I think I might could come get them if you meet me half way, like in Santa Fe? LOL! They are beautiful, yes even at that age, and I am so jealous! Want! Want! Want! Want! Want!

And in answer to the shipping....................if their markings/type come out nicely, how about some eggs in about six months???

frow.gif

Deb

Finally got the Hoop Coop for Freezer Camp bound roosters done. We're exhausted. My pack mule of a BF had to drag it up the hill, too. I felt so bad for him.

But... it's done and it has new occupants. And Hoppy, the most personable chicken ever, and also the self-appointed INTRUDERS! police pointed out that there were, in fact INTRUDERS! in the yard. It was an emergency.

Finally got the Hoop Coop for Freezer Camp bound roosters done. We're exhausted. My pack mule of a BF had to drag it up the hill, too. I felt so bad for him.

But... it's done and it has new occupants. And Hoppy, the most personable chicken ever, and also the self-appointed INTRUDERS! police pointed out that there were, in fact INTRUDERS! in the yard. It was an emergency.

THis is awesome! Looks quick and simple to make and suitable for my extra roosters , too!

This would be great for a grow out pen. I like to free range but often lose young birds to hawks. If I had one of these, I could keep them in it until they were too big for Mr. Hawk. Is that two fence panels that make the arch? I am still short on flat places, though!

SCG - where is the line in your siggy from?

thumbsup.gif
It looks great Jess!! How many turkeys will you be keeping in there?

4 part year residents and 3 to 4 permanent ones. The coop is 8X8 so the most I would want in the winter is 4 or 5 the run is 17' X 30'. Although the last turkeys I had never used the coop except to lay eggs and brood them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom