First Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatchathon- Join us! Set Day: Easter

He's not eating hay or grains yet. We just disbudded his sibs tonight. I'm giving him cows milk. I haven't been able to get enough milk from either doe to give him.

If I understand it right, he was born Friday, so cows milk should be fine. Forgive me if I go to the basics here, but are you warming the milk, don't notice it to slightly warm on your wrist ?

yuckyuck.gif
Morning SCG what kind of trouble are you going to get into today?
wink.png

I managed to get myself out of clinic today so I can work on two things that need to be done within 30 days. If you've never tried to bring a new project to conclusion in 30 days in the federal government, you haven't lived. And I've got 2. I made sure my family size Excedrin bottle was full yesterday.

lau.gif

You got any suggestions on how to get rid of a GS-11? (other than killing him of course, he is not worth going to prison over)
wink.png

Quote:
The yellow is fecal material leaked and mixed into the fluids. No biggie.

Does the kid latch on to mom to drink while you have her . . in a restraint hold??? ANd how often do you do this? Every 2 hours?? Bottle feeding takes persistence with those that just can't figure it out or don't want to figure it out. WIth a tiny one, I hold on my lap with finger in mouth, the same hand holding syringe of warm milk and tickle with other hand under the tail area. If lamb sucks , repeat the tickle motion until you learn what triggers the sucking.

Hope he is still with us.

(I think I'm safe... I deleted all references to hoodies)
You are in rare form!! Since the "incident' I will now purposely wear a hoodie at times. Being a white female in her now 50's I figure people will get the point.

I managed to get myself out of clinic today so I can work on two things that need to be done within 30 days. If you've never tried to bring a new project to conclusion in 30 days in the federal government, you haven't lived. And I've got 2. I made sure my family size Excedrin bottle was full yesterday.

lau.gif
DH had a project some years ago, where the boss misunderstood the deadline and completion date suddenly loomed. It was a drinking water project going under a river and thru state park land and under river again. He was gone for several days, catching a few hours of sleep in his work truck at the construction site as everyone, every able employee, was at the site working to meet the deadline. THey did it.

He is a state employee, as is his crew.

Back
Top Bottom