First Time Chick Parents, Spring 2016

We are brand new to Chickens! (I've shown Cocker Spaniels for 20 years & also have 2 Collies) I brought home 6 Silkie chicks. I'm excited to see what colors they will be! Great forum! I want to take excellent care of this little flock!

We are brand new to Chickens! (I've shown Cocker Spaniels for 20 years & also have 2 Collies) I brought home 6 Silkie chicks. I'm excited to see what colors they will be! Great forum! I want to take excellent care of this little flock!
welcome-byc.gif

How cute, I love silkies, when I first started I got 5, one of them turned out to be a Sultan!
Good luck and happy chickening....

I could be wrong because of the lighting, but it looks like you have one white and the rest are buff. I've got six white Silkie chicks myself...the TSC near me got a whole bunch in as their "bantam" assortment.

Back
Top Bottom