First time Hatching

wee.gif
How exciting! Pics when they are good and ready, please!

Just got back from dropping my daughter off at school and the fourth one hatched. The older ones are so mean they peck at it. I may break down later and take the two oldest out. I only have one more egg to hatch and it's pipping. So 5 out of 6 will have hatched. Then one they did not hatch I believe was dead already but I wanted to make sure since this was my first time ever hatching

These are two of my four babies that have hatched. I took them out if incubator this afternoon as they are a couple days old now and keep pecking at the new ones that hatched today. I have one more hatching which makes it 5 out of 6 that hatched. The six one died I believe prior but I wanted to make sure. I want to say "thank you" to everyone that gave me advise and sent me info on this process. Seeing that I have never done this before I feel lucky to have had this great success. Thank You again!

Yay....babies!
celebrate.gif
Congrats on the successful hatch!!! They are adorable!
hugs.gif

Enjoy your new babies!

These are two of my four babies that have hatched. I took them out if incubator this afternoon as they are a couple days old now and keep pecking at the new ones that hatched today. I have one more hatching which makes it 5 out of 6 that hatched. The six one died I believe prior but I wanted to make sure. I want to say "thank you" to everyone that gave me advise and sent me info on this process. Seeing that I have never done this before I feel lucky to have had this great success. Thank You again!

My last one hatching I assisted some this morning. There was a lot of holes all over so I removed some shell away from his head to help. I have to go to work today and didn't want to think he was stuck. The yoke sacks I know from eating the infertile eggs that I have sometimes are very thick. I didn't pull him out I just cleared away from his head and a foot. Let's see if he get outs completely by the time I leave in an hour.

Thank you for helping me through this process. Couldn't have done it without this site and people like you willing to offer advise and answer questions. Your Awesome!!!
1f423.png
1f425.png
1f423.png

Yay....babies!  :celebrate   Congrats on the successful hatch!!! They are adorable! :hugs  

Enjoy your new babies!

Back
Top Bottom