First week with my new chickens

I'll certainly try...he is a lot easier to get closer to...but still very skittish...I don't really want him in my flock, but I don't mind him hanging around...as for the other birds, I'm sure someone from the auction has grabbed them...

I'll try to get one tomorrow. Ironically I caught him on Sunday. Put him in a cat carrier and when I was trying to turn him around he ran out the front...little bugger...I'm off tomorrow though so I'll try and get one...

So after long waiting I have some new pictures of our new fandom rooster as well as a couple more of my hens...I can't help it they like the attention!:D

First I want to say you have a very pretty cat what is his/her name?second on the rooster hmmmmm..... I don't know mabe a EE isa brown or I think this maybe what he is a golden lace Wyandotte.cause of his coloring try posting a thread in what breed of gender is this.it may work.hope so.post updates if you can!

Her name is one eyed Lily...she was rescued as a tiny little kitten...I think her mother left her because she was a runt...she has not grown larger since she was about 4 months old...tiny little cat...she got an eye infection. The good eye got better the other one didn't...poor thing, but she is just as frisky as any other cat I've known...we actually have 4 cats atm...

Back
Top Bottom