FIXED PRICE: Silkie Egg Special 2 doz.

Hi, I would love to get some eggs. I do not want any Showgirls. I don't mind having all the silkie colors but I would prefer to have more of the lavender/porcelain and other lighter color pens. I would like the date of Feb 22 if that works. Thanks.

Actually now that I think about it Feb 21 would be better, if that works too.

I will pm you tomorrow. Thanks cj

I am happy to report I have been the recipient of eggs twice from CJ. I have some wonderful eggs from you in the incubator right now!!!! I will be moving n cot into the incubator room during lock down!!! Thank you again for the lovely birds and sharing of their eggs. You are simply wonderful! Nancy

I am happy to report I have been the recipient of eggs twice from CJ. I have some wonderful eggs from you in the incubator right now!!!! I will be moving n cot into the incubator room during lock down!!! Thank you again for the lovely birds and sharing of their eggs. You are simply wonderful! Nancy

you are too funny.. a cot I have a queen size in my incubator room.. come on step it up.
lau.gif

If you have any spare eggs would like to trade again as I have some broodies that could use some.
thank you for the kind words really appreciate it. You were great to deal with also. cj

I too got 2 dozen eggs from CJ and they are due to hatch on the 29th. Out of those 24 eggs, 20 of them look like they will hatch.. So excited!
Such a wonderful Lady to talk to..
Thank you!
Marsha

I too got 2 dozen eggs from CJ and they are due to hatch on the 29th. Out of those 24 eggs, 20 of them look like they will hatch.. So excited!
Such a wonderful Lady to talk to..
Thank you!
Marsha

oh so excited for you...
wee.gif
keep me and us informed on how it goes and don't forget the pics.
caf.gif

Hi,

I would like to order 2 dozen eggs for the first available shipping date, which I think is 3/5. Last year I ordered eggs from you. I set them in the incubator and everything was going great; then hurricane Irene caused us to loose power for a week. The incubator went cold and I lost almost the whole batch. I had 1 egg survive and grow into a beautiful pullet. I was planning on showing her. It would have been my first show. This week, my neighbors dogs got into my coop and she is the only one of my chickens not accounted for. I'm so upset. :( I promised my husband no more eggs because he doesn't care for the roos, but we're going to try one more time. I'm just dying to have 1 show quality chicken to show and I think that the best way is to hatch more of your eggs. I wish you would have seen how beautiful that one little pullet was.

My husband and I just moved into a house we specifically bought because it is ideal for chickens. I didn't realize that we would have problems with the neighbor's dogs. We are reinforcing the coop today. I'm so looking forward to hatching some of your eggs!!! Your pictures are so beautiful. I sent you a payment via paypal a few minutes ago. My BYC name is Chicken Chickita.

Thank you so much,

Kahni Blackmon

By the way, the pullet I did have from your eggs was white. She was beautiful. I would love to have as many white eggs as you could provide. I read your post indicating that you have a showgirl roo in that pen. That's fine. Thank you very much!!

Kahni

Back
Top Bottom