FIXED PRICE: Silkie Egg Special 2 doz.

I want all showgirls and a few buff silkies if possible. February 2/22
jumpy.gif

If a dozen of each will work for you then send your paypal to [email protected] please put in the comment section your phone name if you want po to call you. And put in a dozen sg and buffs so its on the receipt.

i wood like eggs on 2/20 if posable. can i just get the B/B/S and lavender/porcelains an NO showgirls. thanks so much

yes you can. I will go put you in. Please paypal to [email protected] Thanks
b/b/s is laying really well and the porcelian (only have one) is in with the lavender roos and the black-lav-split hens. I have gotten a couple porcelains but the eggs will say blk-lav-split on eggs.

1 dozen,Lady Chickadee, I would like 3/14 as the date and I want B/B/S and white but I completely understand if you put any other colors in there or can't do just B/B/S and white.Also, it would be great to have some showgirl eggs in there to.
smile.png
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, can I just get eggs from lavender/porcelain pen and showgirls? Maybe around first week of march? Thanks

Hi, can I just get eggs from lavender/porcelain pen and showgirls? Maybe around first week of march? Thanks

yes you can just pick a date and then in the paypal just put in the comments what you would like.
I don't have a lavender pen but a black lav split pen that has my porcelain in it. You will be splits, lavenders and porcelain from that pen. Is that ok? If so then paypal and send me what date you want. Thanks cj

I saw you had a new sale going and I wanted to check if you are still selling eggs on this post. I want to buy some, but right now I am testing my incubator. I have never hatched before and I have my first/second batch of eggs in. Tomorrow is lock down on my first set so in a few days I will know if my incubator works and if I did everything right and can proceed on buying hatching eggs.
Thank you...

I saw you had a new sale going and I wanted to check if you are still selling eggs on this post. I want to buy some, but right now I am testing my incubator. I have never hatched before and I have my first/second batch of eggs in. Tomorrow is lock down on my first set so in a few days I will know if my incubator works and if I did everything right and can proceed on buying hatching eggs.
Thank you...

ok and good luck on your hatches. Let us know how it goes.
pop.gif

Cj

Back
Top Bottom