FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hi fellow floridians, I am looking for colored guineas. I have the regular color but am looking for the blues and buffs. I live in north Florida not far from lake city. Thank you all

Hi fellow floridians, I am looking for colored guineas. I have the regular color but am looking for the blues and buffs. I live in north Florida not far from lake city. Thank you all
I don't have guineas, but I am in Live Oak.... Just wanted to say Hi! They had some at the Suwannee Hardware and Feed in White Springs, you may contact them and see if they can tell you where they got them from. I know they don't have any in right now, I was just there last week.

You can find them here gejohnsonauctioneers.com They are in Mc Alpin. They have a huge selection of all sorts of poultry as well as cows, goats, horses, pigs, sheep and all maner of beast. LOL

Hi anybody wanna sell a naked neck rooster in the lee county area I can't seem to find any on my own please help

Lost my first hen yesterday.
sad.png
Found our Barred Rock lying stiff at the bottom of the coop yesterday late afternoon. Not a mark on her. We noticed she was hanging back from the other girls the day before, but didn't think anything of it. One of our girls had been laying eggs with only a thick membrane instead of a shell, and even that irregularly, but nobody seemed ill. We are keeping a close eye on all members of the flock this week for any unusual behavior.

So we are looking for a replacement about a year old for our little backyard, pasture flock. A real good layer, already have a RIR, New Hampshire red and an Australorp about that age.

Lost my first hen yesterday.
sad.png
Found our Barred Rock lying stiff at the bottom of the coop yesterday late afternoon. Not a mark on her. We noticed she was hanging back from the other girls the day before, but didn't think anything of it. One of our girls had been laying eggs with only a thick membrane instead of a shell, and even that irregularly, but nobody seemed ill. We are keeping a close eye on all members of the flock this week for any unusual behavior.

So we are looking for a replacement about a year old for our little backyard, pasture flock. A real good layer, already have a RIR, New Hampshire red and an Australorp about that age.
Sorry for your loss! Do you think it could be the heat? Its been pretty darn hot out the past few days.:(

Hi anybody wanna sell a naked neck rooster in the lee county area I can't seem to find any on my own please help

welcome-byc.gif
The only one I know of is Nava in Ocala. you might want to contact them (send them a PM) and maybe they can turn you on to someone in your area.

Back
Top Bottom