FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
I'm on the East Coast, and I've got a Catawba coop for sale in case you (or anyone else) is interested. It's $199 (which is basically what the materials cost me) Listing is on CL spacecoast. Or... PM me for details!

Last edited:
welcome to the New ones, we are over 250 now
wee.gif

And some good news, I got baby cockatiels 2 and 8 eggs
celebrate.gif
they are so ugly, but wait till they grow up a little bit
love.gif

can't wait till I hand feed this babyes
bun.gif

Wow, thanks Sunny_Side_Up that's just what I am looking for, I will be buying these eggs from whole foods fertile as an experiment so I am not sure what breed they will be, but they probably will not be silkies or bantams, if I get more than 2 females I would not be able to keep the extra of those either. Would you be able to take some females as well in that Case?

Thanks Bunches!

Math Ace is right, you shouldn't have trouble finding takers for your extra pullets. But I'd be willing to take them too, if you wanted. I don't process young hens, they're much more useful making breakfasts for years & years rather than being dinner for just a few nights. I'll take cockerel chicks of any age, but of course, the older they are the easier it is to identify their sex with certainty. I've gotten day-old "packing peanuts" that people have gotten with their hatchery orders, as well as half-grown cockerels from other folks' hatching projects.

And I mean it when I say I'm glad to show others how to process, you can work along with me or just watch. I learned when a neighbor took his time to show me what to do, so I'm glad to pay it forward by showing others what I've learned.

So excited to have found the time to hunt down the FL thread.

Space Coast here
Merritt Island (minutes from KSC's gate)

4 silkies 1blue hen 2 buff hens the Roo? No idea on his coloring

4 D'uccle girls 1 porcelain 2 Mille Fluer, 1 not sure how she would be classified

4 RiR Roo's

The egg layers:22 for now

2 Buff Orpington
3 Australorp
5 RiR
7 EE
1 Sliver Laced Wyandottes
4 Barred Rock

About to start adding ducks next.

Other critters: 4 fainting goats, 2 Great Pyrenees, 1 doxie, 1 boxer, 4 lazy cats

Back
Top Bottom