FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Sounds like a good idea I missed Wood Stock because I had to work my friends went boy was I ******.
Knew I should have quit that job. LoL
Maybe some entertainment wouldn't be bad how about Country Joe and Fish after all you can have white wine with fish or fowl. LoL
Sorry that was a pretty sad joke it's the meds.
Seriously it sounds like a good idea keep me posted.

I hope to go. I am on the fence about showing. Bummed that my Cream Legbars are not up to the proposed SOP.So I may bring this Polish and and a Gold Laced. Mostly not sure as they are Psycho and I worry about stressing them.

We are considering having a Florida Chickenstock. We are looking for a good location for all that want to come. Any suggestions are welcome. We could have it on a Saturday or make it a weekend event. We want to plan this well in advance so people will have plenty of time to plan and prepare. When we started our Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co Farm Swap we originally planned for it 6 months prior to our first swap. One idea is to have it in the spring. We would like to have food, entertainment, games especially for the kids, raffles along with some clinics for care and raising of our birds. A day or two of talking, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Swap stories and information on the care and raising of your flock. Buy/Sell/Trade anything and everything to do with poultry and small livestock, meet new friends and to have fun... 

I missed Wood Stock because of work.
Maybe I'll be luckier this time and be able to go to your Chicken Stock.
Wait I just realized something you cook with
"Chicken Stock" LoL must be the meds.

Sounds like a good idea I missed Wood Stock because I had to work my friends went boy was I ******.
Knew I should have quit that job. LoL
Maybe some entertainment wouldn't be bad how about Country Joe and Fish after all you can have white wine with fish or fowl. LoL
Sorry that was a pretty sad joke it's the meds.
Seriously it sounds like a good idea keep me posted.

Quote:
What kind of med are you on??? Maybe I need some...

I have been having sciatica. I thought it was just a pulled muscle but as you said the pain goes down my leg. I have just been taking some advil.

I have been having sciatica. I thought it was just a pulled muscle but as you said the pain goes down my leg. I have just been taking some advil.

For a long time I never connected the pain in my leg with my back,
(not to be confused with the pain in my neck which is my girl friend)LoL
I used to drive a lot and it would come and go so like you I thought it was muscle pain.
Then the pain came and stayed and I said hey maybe I should ask my doctor.
They took an X Ray which showed I had deteriating discs in my lower back mystery solved.
He prescribed some nifty stuff called
neurontin/gabapentin which I take 3x a day.
I also have some muscle relaxers and oxycodone for those heavy days.
The oxy is more for my kidney stones though and I try to avoid taking it.
The pain from the stones is soo severe that even with the oxy it's almost intolerable.
You need to get thee to the Dr or chiropractor.
The Gabapentin works pretty good I don't recommend the oxy it makes old men (me) feel young and that's not a good thing. LoL
I see why it can be addictive so I only take it in extreme situations.

Back
Top Bottom