FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I know that this is not the thread for this but I'm getting concerned. I seen it two months ago and it was cure within a few days of drinking duramycin-10. I gave it for 5 days and everyone was happy and healthy. But Sunday I saw some of my 3 month old wings down and not to active. Yesterday one died so I started duramycin-10 again. Today I see this

What's going on with them

Looks a lot like Fowl Pox, a virus that no antibiotic can cure. It won't kill your birds if you're careful to feed them well and medicate for other complications. Mosquitoes spread it over the Panhandle this summer, and a couple of our Marsh Daisy girls got it on their faces. Their eyes swelled shut, so I had to feed both by syringe. Both got respiratory infections on top of the Fowl Pox, and Tylan helped with that but not with the eyes. One got better in a week, but the other's eyeball was all white behind the crusty scabs over 2 weeks later. In a last ditch effort to restore her sight, I sprayed Ceragyn in her eyes twice daily even though it's not an eye spray. Then it took about 3 days before her scabs fell off, and another 5 before the white film on her eyeball cleared enough for her to see well. She fully recovered. Since Ceragyn works on bacteria, viruses, and fungi, I would spray it on her scabs as soon as you can get some from Amazon if your vet doesn't have any. This spray also saved my female Turkey from needing surgery to fix an 8 inch wound she'd hidden under her wing so long that the skin folded down and stuck to itself so I couldn't cover the wound to stitch it shut. The skin grew back over the muscle about a quarter inch each day until the last tiny gap in her skin grew over 3 weeks later. Here's a picture of what you need:

If you can't get any Cerayn quickly, colloidal silver will kill the bacteria or virus. I've also sprayed that in eyes when I didn't have anything better. It just won't work as fast because Ceragyn helps form new protein for skin, etc. I even sprayed Ceragyn in my own eye when it was infected. Stung a bit, but the redness went away pretty fast.

I agree with the above comment. Looks like foul pox. I had 2 americauna chicks get it a few months age. They were weak and had pox on their face nose and wings. Since my chick didn't have any open pox or evolvement of their Resoitory system I just treated with polyvisol without iron and save a chic packets. I mixed both in their water daily and also put a heat light on them It took a few weeks but they got through it.

I agree with the above comment. Looks like foul pox. I had 2 americauna chicks get it a few months age. They were weak and had pox on their face nose and wings. Since my chick didn't have any open pox or evolvement of their Resoitory system I just treated with polyvisol without iron and save a chic packets. I mixed both in their water daily and also put a heat light on them It took a few weeks but they got through it.

It is contagious so make sure to separate the ones that have it from the rest of your flock. When the scabs fall off they can spread the virus.

Good luck with your babies!

Here are pics from when mine had dry fowl pox.
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Just a reminder,

Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show
(Always the second Saturday in January) Saturday, January 9th 2016
438 SW State Road 247
Lake City, FL 32025
Columbia County Fairgrounds
---> MAP
Danny & Norma Padgett
15930 W State Road 238
Lake Butler, Florida 32054
386-496-2561