FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey strangers, how yall been? Had a time for a while there but things are righting themselves a bit at a time...so thought I'd swing on this way and say
"From all my feather heads
Jeanie, Poppin, Boo, Scarlet and Lucy

and our furry butts

Dasher ...AKA...Big Black Baby Dog

Dotty...my red headed Hachi

and "Pig" yeah I know...not very flattering but you should see her eat
Just want to say...oh I'll let Lucy say it

MERRY CHICKMAS EVERY BOOTY!

Nava has the prettiest Naked Necks!

I raise Sulmtalers and will have chicks available in the spring
wink.png
Thank you for the info. I already contacted Nava, but have yet to get a response.
I sent you a PM about the Sulmtalers.
Have a Blessed Christmas!

Just a monthly reminder. There will be a swap on Saturday at the Crystal River Mall by Rural King. Hope to see some BYC peeps from our area. Even if you don't have anything for sale and you're in the area, stop by and say Hi.
cid:AC0A1D4E427B471F8FACE29A8D292E63@AliedaPC

DUNNELLON TRACTOR SUPPLY COMPANY Farm Swap Meet, Dunnellon, Florida
9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM
Always the ***2nd Saturday Monthly*** RAIN OR SHINE
11252 N Williams St,
Dunnellon, FL 34432
For more info: [email protected]

Crystal River Mall monthly Farm Swap Meet and Rural King Farm store
9:00 AM TO 1:00 PM
Always the ***4th Saturday Monthly*** RAIN OR SHINE
1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428 The Farm Swap is outside in the mall across the parking lot from Rural King in an area next to the main mall entrance on Hwy 19 and Office Max.

Homosassa Tractor Supply Company Farm Swap
Always the ***3rd Saturday Monthly*** RAIN OR SHINE
9:00 AM TO around 1:00 PM
3826 S Suncoast Blvd,
Homosassa, FL 34448
352-621-0583

Dunnellon Feed and Farm Supply (formerly Brooks Ranch and Farm Supply)
Always the ***1st Saturday Monthly***
9:30am to 3pm
5304 South Highway 41
Dunnellon, FL
next to Lombardos.
For more information call 352-875-4889

People getting together. Come join us for a day of talking, swap stories and information, swapping and selling poultry and small livestock. Have some chickens you need to re-home, guineas, goats, rabbits, geese, turkeys, pigs, sheep, pheasants, ducks, pigeons, quail, plants, trees, shrubs, produce, starter plants, etc, eating eggs, hatching eggs to sell, country crafts? How about some old barn finds, pieces of old farm equipment, a small tractor, harrow, tack or what have you. Bring it on down to the Farm Swaps. We suggest vendors bring either a canopy or umbrella, there are some shaded areas, some open areas. These are farm swaps only so we ask that there are NO flea market or garage sale items. Tell your neighbors, tell your friends, heck tell your enemies. Meet us for a beautiful day of buying, selling or swapping your farm related wares. As Always, No Fees! Come join us for our Monthly Farm Swaps.

I was quite surprised we had a pretty successful Crystal River Mall Rural King farm swap. I think everyone sold stuff they brought. There was some swapping too. It was a good Christmas Eve day.

I will be bringing some Rhode Island Red cockerels to the Lake City, Florida show as well as Rhode Island Whites and some White Leghorn cockerels. I am looking for a White Leghorn cockerel and a Dark Brown either Rose Comb or Single Comb Leghorn cockerels.

Hey guys,
I have a pair of Juvenile Crested Cream Legbar Jill Reese line available for sale or trade. I am located in North Jacksonville, Florida. Around 6 weeks of age. :)

PM me if interested. :)

HI New To BYC- and to chickens! Moving next month to a small homestead in Plant City and will be building a coup and getting some chickens- any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom