FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

My new roo seems so sweet! I sure hope it lasts. Today I let the 3 new birds out of jail to meet their flock mates. The rooster (he needs a name any suggestions?) was so cute. The orps came right up to him he started scratching & calling them over to get some snacks. They ran to him as if he'd been there all along! Phew I was a little nervous. The dark cornish is a real nice bird too. She too acted like it was no biggie to meet the orps. The Andalusian was another story...she is very skittish and screams like a girl at every little thing. I hope she'll calm down some (& get back to laying) or I might be looking to trade a nice looking Andalusian hen for any nice calm laying hen-LOL! Here are some pix...The Ameraucana people think his color is "off" & therefore he is an EE but I don't care, I think he is handsome & oh so sweet to his girls.

Here he is showing them where the good stuff is
big_smile.png

Tonight I put them back in jail but I will see how he does with the ducks this weekend & then consider letting them all bunk in the main coop.

Is there anyone going to the Dunnellon swap next Saturday at Hilltop farm that would be interested in a Delaware trio for $50? I don't want to put them through the stress if there isn't any interest. I have a few point of lay Aussies I can bring also.
I'll be bringing Del, BR and blue rock chicks too. Anyone planning to go???............stan

Is there anyone going to the Dunnellon swap next Saturday at Hilltop farm that would be interested in a Delaware trio for $50? I don't want to put them through the stress if there isn't any interest. I have a few point of lay Aussies I can bring also.
I'll be bringing Del, BR and blue rock chicks too. Anyone planning to go???............stan
I'll be there with chicks: EEs, Cochins, mixes, most will be 1 week olds. I'm looking to trade chicks for 2 NNs as well.

Back
Top Bottom