FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anybody else here have skittish EE? Mine started out so sweet and promising and now are so skittish they can barely be handled.
sad.png
Not sure what the problem is.Maybe the particular mix that they are is the problem? I'm pretty disappointed in them actually.My red pullets from TSC are much friendlier and more personable.I've tried treating them and feeding them food by hand but most of the time they won't take it.They will eat crickets that I throw in the cage and also dried mealworms.Will their skittishness rub off on my friendly girls when I end up introducing them to the flock? Or will the flock have a calming influence on them?Any help would be much appreciated.
big_smile.png

Anybody else here have skittish EE? Mine started out so sweet and promising and now are so skittish they can barely be handled.
sad.png
Not sure what the problem is.Maybe the particular mix that they are is the problem? I'm pretty disappointed in them actually.My red pullets from TSC are much friendlier and more personable.I've tried treating them and feeding them food by hand but most of the time they won't take it.They will eat crickets that I throw in the cage and also dried mealworms.Will their skittishness rub off on my friendly girls when I end up introducing them to the flock? Or will the flock have a calming influence on them?Any help would be much appreciated.
big_smile.png
Oops this post was meant for the EE thread!
barnie.gif

Hey fellow Floridians! (And yes, that is the greeting "hey" and not the grab attention here "HEY!")

Just wanted to let ya'll know I started a thread for us zone 9 and Florida gardeners in the gardening section. I am a black thumb who just will not give up when it comes to veggies! I would love learning what you know, so come participate! Please, pretty please??

Last edited:
Hi florida friends,
I am in Volusia County and im looking to buy heritage Rhode Island Red, straight run chicks. I will buy anywhere in Central Florida.

Hi florida friends,
I am in Volusia County and im looking to buy heritage Rhode Island Red, straight run chicks. I will buy anywhere in Central Florida.

How many chicks are you looking for? My line originated in Georgia. I am trying to keep the line pure. I bought more breeding stock from a fellow BYC member in Alabama who has the same line.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom