FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I don't have any Delawares but a friend of mine does. He lives about 20 minutes away from me. I live in Dunnellon (Citrus County) and he lives between Dunnellon and Ocala (Marion County). I know he is hatching but I don't know what he has for Delawares. He recently picked up more birds for his breeding flock.

i have chicks that are 2 weeks old and i have some olive eggers in the incubator that are due to hatch next week. so i would be interested in either group. Do you have any delaware chicks i am looking for 15 of those as well.

I don't have any Delawares and called a friend but his are about 2 weeks away from hatching and pretty much all of his last hatch has been sold. I only have HRIR chicks. I have to go out to the hatchery to check the calendar to see when my next hatch is. I can put eggs in the incubator at any time.

Anyone in North Forida (Keystone Heights) interested in Marrauduna Basque Euskal Oiloa; I have a large hatch scheduled for this weekend. Day olds to 3 weeks are $6 each straight run. And I'm darn near ready to give away some cockerels. I have about 20 extra boys coming outta my ears! Not all the boys are Basque. I have severel Rhodebars as well. I know there are swaps coming up, I just don't have free weekend time to go. I'm more busy on the weekends than the weekdays around here. I love to barter. Just don't need any more chickens. I am in full production mode already! Growing out a couple new breeds (more than one line too) and don't have the coop space to quaranteen new outside additions. I like plants that grow food! Need a few more Carolina Raspberry bushes. Plum, pear, or pecan trees are needed. Could always use tin for roofing or pen dividers. There are tons of items I could barter for, but don't want to choke up this thread with my list.

Also...has anyone in my area bought sand by the truck load and had it delivered...if so, please share your info on suppliers and cost. Thanks a bunch!!!
Do you still have any rhodebar pullets? I'm in San Mateo.

Back
Top Bottom