FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Anyone interested in trading on here? I have 2 cuckoo marans (2 months old) I bought as a pair, but they are both roosters, the darker one is just a dark roosters. Cool chickens, but one of my red pullets turned out to be a roo and he is the DOM, so these beauties have to go. Pics are my avatar! I also have 8 newly hatched unknown chicks from the Flagler County Fair. I know one is a bantam and the others MAY be cornish rocks. We have one two month old pullet from Tractor Supply (got 3, but they feathered out white, and I don't like white chickens, but the kids are making me keep the two they named).

We'll take the loss on these. I need pullets and will do 2 for 1 or maybe even better depending on the offer. We're interested in barred rocks, orpingtons, welsummer, speckled sussex, wyandottes, black sex links, australorps, Marranduna Basques, Barvelders, Black Copper Marans, New Hampshire, Delawares, pretty much anything without feathers on it's legs or Polish-looking heads!

Any interest?

Thanks,

Steve N Tracee

I have tin to barter with, how much do the cockerells weigh?  What other kind of chicks do you have?

I like plants too.
I have some lemongrass rooted and tons of seeds.

The cockerels are gone, but I still have a very nice Black Orpington cockerel. I also have Marraduna Basque that hatched this weekend. And heritage Rhode Island reds. Plus a couple black orpingtons. I could also add in a couple juvies; Rhodebar female, and another RIR female. I have a real need for the tin!!!

I am interested in the "eating the roo's" converstaion. If anyone in the Ocala/Dunnellon area is going to be processing, I would like to come and help. We would like to learn to harvest our roo's, but I want to have some practice before I try it on my own. Nothing like "learning by doing." Thanks, Amy :)

I am interested in the "eating the roo's" converstaion.  If anyone in the Ocala/Dunnellon area is going to be processing, I would like to come and help.  We would like to learn to harvest our roo's, but I want to have some practice before I try it on my own.  Nothing like "learning by doing."  Thanks, Amy :)

I would show you, but I'm out of cockerels.
Last time I did it, I processed 7 cockerels now I wish I had save one at least.

In 3 months my dark Cornish will be ready

I have 3 pairs of LF SC Rhode Island Reds that I am willing to sell or trade for building materials, fencing, etc. These chicks are just over 9 weeks old from the 99 year old Underwood line and came directly from Mr. Underwood. I don't have room for any more livestock but am willing to barter for anything to build coops, pens, or what have you.

Penny

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom