FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing. We are considering a larger coop too. We've had 3 chickens for 6 months and a fews weeks ago added one more. I think I see the writing on the wall for the future,lol. Those coops are looking good.

Many cities now allow 4 females, no males. Maybe you could hook up with a group like "Citizens Lobbying for Urban Chicken Keeping" C.L.U.C.K. It has worked in many places like Sarasota, St.Petersburg among others. I have a list of communities but for whatever reason I get get it to come up this morning.

I traded a breeding trio of left over 4h poultry project RIR's for this orphaned steer. Bottle feeding is so fun for the kids and he will provide our freezer with lots of great steaks next year! What a great trade for three chickens!

I traded a breeding trio of left over 4h poultry project RIR's for this orphaned steer. Bottle feeding is so fun for the kids and he will provide our freezer with lots of great steaks next year! What a great trade for three chickens!
Wow that was a good deal!

We are looking forward to it. We've never been to one before so not sure what to expect.
It's a nice day and a good place to meet other chicken people. I love them. If you think you are going to buy bring small bills in case. Not a lot of the people selling have a lot of change to give out and usually end up with all big bills and no change by the end of the day. Get there early if you are setting up, the good spots are taking early :)

Back
Top Bottom