FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

North Jacksonville here!!!

welcome-byc.gif
From lake city
smile.png

I'd be loving the rain if it wasn't flooding my garden! *humph* Had to dig drainage ditches to drain it all! :) Finally saw some sun today though WHEEE!

Rain is great here also except that I don't have my coop yet, it's due in this week. So I'm setting these girls out in a makeshift run during the day and having to run back and forth and bringing them in before the rain after just setting them outside. Not sure how kindly they would take to being rained on with only a little area to shelter them. But in all honesty, I won't complain about the rain because we badly need it. Everything is turning green again
wee.gif

Rain is great here also except that I don't have my coop yet, it's due in this week. So I'm setting these girls out in a makeshift run during the day and having to run back and forth and bringing them in before the rain after just setting them outside. Not sure how kindly they would take to being rained on with only a little area to shelter them. But in all honesty, I won't complain about the rain because we badly need it. Everything is turning green again
wee.gif
Mine stand out in the rain by choice, it is so bizarre!

Im from Jacksonville fl,,,,,starke area really... i have a bunch of animals and am always looking for new ones. Right now i am looking for a goose and some more ducks. i would love to be added and start going to some swaps if someone could give me some info on them. look forward to hearing from some fellow floridians.
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom