FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey for those who may be unaware, if you want to reply to a specific post on the thread, if you use the "quote" button it will copy that post in your reply. Just makes it easier to follow who you are replying to, esp if there have been many posts since then...not sure if this function works on the mobile app though.

Thanks!!

It does work on movil, that's how I post.

Thought I bought 3 pullets in March ~ found out last week Hannah is a Bob. He started crowing 1 week ago. I live in North Port and can't have roos. He isn't talkative tho so I haven't been forced to make a call about CL or dinner yet.

Thought I bought 3 pullets in March ~ found out last week Hannah is a Bob. He started crowing 1 week ago. I live in North Port and can't have roos. He isn't talkative tho so I haven't been forced to make a call about CL or dinner yet.

totally love this idea! How do I put my dot on the map?

I went to edit and then on the map (on the top left, the middle button) I clicked the blue dot then I placed it over my location typed in my info in the box that came up and pressed ok, then pressed save on the left side of the screen where edit was originally, hope this helps
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom