FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

is it in North florida?I'm not looking for birds myself I'm making contacts to get birds for my father.Hes in Leon county and I'm in clay.Since they visit me fairly often I'm looking only at people who raise good quality birds from gainseville up and from Jax over to the Tallahassee area.That way if there are breeders on the way over from Tallyor back from Jax he can drop in and get whatever birds hes interested in or while they are visiting me they can drop into alachua county and pick up the hens he wants if need be.We are not willing to drive more than an hour or 2 for pick up as I have an older vehicle and gas is just really expensive right now.
Bell is located northwest of gaineville, they only sell started birds. If thy are just pets it is a good option, but they get their chicks from hatcheries.

Here's Ernie, my Wheaten Marans Rooster.
He does this when he gets near my sons Red Star coop full of ladies!

I have 3 three week old male chicks of his (Cottage Hill bloodline) I need to find a home for. I also have eggs ready to sell if you're interested.

Last edited:
I am just north of Gainesville and have Ameraucanas, Barred Rocks and BLR Wyandottes....and a few other breeds. I am hatching this weekend. Many are spoken for but I will likely have extras. My website is http://eightacresfarm.weebly.com/index.html
All of your birds are extremely beautiful,but your barred rocks are exquisite! As are the wheaten americaunas.They look very well cared for and healthy.Gorgeous birds!

Here's Ernie, my Wheaten Marans Rooster.
He does this when he gets near my sons Red Star coop full of ladies!

I have 3 three week old male chicks of his (Cottage Hill bloodline) I need to find a home for. I also have eggs ready to sell if you're interested.

Give that roo some hens, MORE hens, before he has a heart attack! His hormones are on overload! I am surprised his legs aren't blood red from all the hormones running through his system!

Give that roo some hens, MORE hens, before he has a heart attack! His hormones are on overload! I am surprised his legs aren't blood red from all the hormones running through his system!

LOL! Don't let him fool ya,
he's got plenty of ladies in his own pure bred coop. French Hens!

Last edited:
LOL! Don't let him fool ya,
he's got plenty of ladies in his own pure bred coop. French Hens!

I don't know about that.... It sure looks like he has stars in his eyes, Red Stars... LOL...
Maybe he prefers American made versus the French women....
That is just like a male, NEVER happy with what they have...Always thinking the pastures are greener somewhere else.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom