main mall entrance next to Office Max. There is a craft farmers market there in
the old Sears store and we will be holding our farm swap at the same time,
which will be normally the 4th Saturday Monthly. Our first swap will be on
Saturday September 28th. from 9am to 2pm. Vendors at 8am. There is a lot of
traffic. We will not be having an October swap as it falls on the same weekend
as the Central Florida Breeders Association Double Point Poultry Show at the
Citrus County Auditorium in Inverness, FL. The November and December
swaps will be held on the 3rd Saturday because of the upcoming holidays. In
January we will resume the swaps regularly on the 4th Saturday Monthly.

1801 NW US Hwy.19
Crystal River, FL 34428
http://mapq.st/15L9Vdb

Last edited:
My hubby wants me to get rid of my girls to make room for more quail. I have an australope, a gold laced polish, a buff New Hampshire, and a white one that I'm not sure what she is. They have been raised all naturally. I grow a lot of their food so they will eat just about anything. They are all fairly friendly and not aggressive at all. They are about 6 months old so ready to lay eggs any day now. I will post pics when I can get to a real computer.

My hubby wants me to get rid of my girls to make room for more quail. I have an australope, a gold laced polish, a buff New Hampshire, and a white one that I'm not sure what she is. They have been raised all naturally. I grow a lot of their food so they will eat just about anything. They are all fairly friendly and not aggressive at all. They are about 6 months old so ready to lay eggs any day now. I will post pics when I can get to a real computer.
Where are you located?

Saint Lucie county

frow.gif
How Do FireflyNights !

I use to live in Ft Pierce AND Pt St Lucie before moving to Jacksonville.
It such a SMALL WORLD thanks to the internet!

It sure is and only getting smaller. LOL I lived in palm city farms for many years and virgin islands before that all before here and wish I could go back but it will do for now until we can get our multiple acres.

I live in the Redlands, (between miami and homestead) a great place for chickens :), There are quite alot of good deals out here still if you are prepared to do a bit of renovation. I absolutely love it, and as far as dangerous.... well i have seen a whole lot less crime than i did in west kendall... where i lived for 16 yrs... i think i even saw more crime when i lived in pinecrest!

:) come on down we could use some more chicken people !!!

you could also try sending a PM to TREX..
Redland is definitely my favorite area. Renovations are no problem whatsoever, I'm from a farm state so that would be no issue. Talking about deals, is there anything in this area thats not selling for a crazy amount? The 250k house listings here blew my mind. I don't think they've come back yet :p

Back
Top Bottom