FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Let's try this again, I accidentally started a whole new thread the first time...

I'm in Hudson and it seems that the buff 'something' pullet I purchased at Tractor Supply is actually a white leghorn rooster (I was told). Who began trying in earnest to crow this morning. :) My daughter picked him out as a pet but we aren't allowed roosters here; is anyone in the area interested in giving him a good home?

He's about 2 months old actually the most friendly chick we have.

Let's try this again, I accidentally started a whole new thread the first time...

I'm in Hudson and it seems that the buff 'something' pullet I purchased at Tractor Supply is actually a white leghorn rooster (I was told). Who began trying in earnest to crow this morning. :) My daughter picked him out as a pet but we aren't allowed roosters here; is anyone in the area interested in giving him a good home?

He's about 2 months old actually the most friendly chick we have.
You can join one of these Facebook groups and try to find a home for him there too:

Pasco County Poultry Sales

Hernando County Farm Animals

Last edited:
Hello from Polk county. Lakeland to be exact.

Hello I am in Tampa Florida and have a show quality black silkie roo Free to good home..

I'm in Clermont, any one else round me? I'm new to sight but have fun every time I log on.
welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us. We're a fun group.

Back
Top Bottom