FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

I may have seen you there. We were selling along the west side of the arena towards the back with some of my friends next to me selling Silkies. I didn't bring many birds because the molt is on and the birds I would have sold were looking shabby. I have a lot of young ones growing out and I may bring some of them to the spring show.

Had hoped to meet you there. Next time we will wear a badge or something so we can find each other at some point. Yes, Craig said this was smallest show in a while because of molting and I saw a lot of cages that were no-shows. Guess they paid for a spot and then molt happened. I really enjoyed it anyway and feel I learned a lot, met some great people too!

I hope to connect with you all next time! I'm a bit shy and didn't want to disturb anyone who looked otherwise busy, hopefully by next years shows I can have some birds entered. The poults and Sulmtalers are still waaaaayyyy too young.

I'll keep an eye out for the banner next time! ;)

Next time I'll remember to take the banner. Next show for me will be.

Florida Sunshine Classic Poultry Show
(Always the second Saturday in January)
438 SW State Road 247
Lake City, FL 32025
Columbia County Fairgrounds
---> MAP
Danny & Norma Padgett
15930 W State Road 238
Lake Butler, Florida 32054
386-496-2561

It is a larger show. I'll be there and will remember to bring my BYC banner. I'll probably have mostly Rose Comb RIW and Single Comb RIR cockerels to sell. I do have a few White Leghorn's too. They aren't large birds (not bantams) but great layers of large to jumbo white eggs. I am looking for a White Leghorn cockerel and a preferably Dark Brown (Single or Rose Comb) Leghorn cockerel.

Hey gang,
I was wondering if anyone was currently hatching Cream Legbars? I've been keeping an eye peeled on the BST, RBA, and the legbar thread, but I figured I'd ask here too.

I have nine chocolate orpington hens 1 year three months that I want to sell. Anyone interested please get in touch [email protected]. Thank you I am also interested in finding a Florida breeder of Road Island Reds and Easter Eggers. Thanks all

Back
Top Bottom