FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Aww, man. Everyone keeps telling me to look on Craigslist, but there isn’t really anything on there. Plenty of chickens, goats, pigs, & whatever else, but of course not ducks. I guess not many people have them around here. :confused:
They go FAST.
I breed Goats & Swine and care for an ungodly amount of poultry.. The Ducks were cool @ first but in the end were not getting my undivided attention. The chores during our rainy periods here in Ocala Florida were obnoxious. That's coming from a Pig breeder (on dirt).
Pigs are Clean compared to the 20 Pekins I was breeding.
When you find your fowl, place your fertile eggs under a "broody chicken". OMG. They will keep you busy!

Anyone have a few chicks including near st. Augustine FL? Price, age, location and breed please, mixed breeds welcome! Thanks!
Just sold 50 four week old chicks for $10 (for the whole batch) yesterday.
Our local market is pathetically FLOODED with garbage fed pigs and 150 million people selling chicks. Drive to Ocala... it's worth the gas tank.

LOVE BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!
runnnnnn.gif

Just sold 50 four week old chicks for $10 (for the whole batch) yesterday.
Our local market is pathetically FLOODED with garbage fed pigs and 150 million people selling chicks. Drive to Ocala... it's worth the gas tank.

Hi please tell me where to look! Thanks! Edited. By where I mean Ocala but is there a place in Ocala? Any contact info?

Last edited:
Hello I'm Jen. Been reading a lot around here. Have not posted tip very much if at all. So far I've learned tons. Thank you all for the great community.

If anybody is in the northwest Florida area there is a livestock auction in Paxton on the first week of every month. Paxton is about an hour north of Destin Florida.

To answer the question about ducks near Panama City Porter's poultry... 850-305-4195

As of October 8th, 2019, Hernando County has made a change to their laws regarding chickens. You DO NOT have to get permission from owners of adjoining properties. Just call planning and zoning first to make sure law has been processed before applying for permit. A shout out to the current commissioners for the change.

We now have 2 farm swaps monthly at the Dunnellon Tractor Supply Co on the 2nd & 4th Saturdays monthly. Located in the parking lot behind Pizza Hut and McDonald's. Everyone is welcome. Buy/Sell/Trade anything and everything poultry, livestock and farm related. No flea market or yard sale items please. No set up fees just come and set up. Lots of parking, lots of buyers, from 8am to around 1pm.
11252 N Williams St
Dunnellon, FL 34432
tsc2019rev1-jpg.1932359

Attachments

• TSC2019Rev1.jpg
    TSC2019Rev1.jpg
    482.7 KB · Views: 59
Anyone want silkie mix chickens? I have 5 from March hatch (3roos +2 girls) and 6 from a unplanned hatch (I was out of town) in June . I think 2boys and 4 girls but not sure. They are all silkie x duccle . My normal source that takes extra chickens and sells them isn’t taking chickens right now.

The June hatch is in my garage since Dorian (with a fan) in a tent. One was injured by a bigger chicken so I kept them separate so now I have no where for them to go.

Another unplanned baby that was born in late August. A black silkie x Serma mix I think.

Unfortunately they haven’t been handled much so not really friendly. None have attacked they are just scared.

Located near Clermont.

Last edited:
I'm taking a few young Rose Comb and Single Comb Rhode Island Red males to the Dunnellon, FL., TSC Farm Swap tomorrow, Saturday October 26th 2019.
11252 N Williams St., Dunnellon, FL 34432
TSC2019Rev.jpg

Back
Top Bottom