FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

My tolbundt polish crested roo Cosmo is looking for a loving home. He’s not people aggressive, and he’s used to being handled.

Attachments

• BCC3B5D9-171F-468F-A8DA-EC870DB05014.jpeg
    BCC3B5D9-171F-468F-A8DA-EC870DB05014.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Some have asked to be added to the Florida's Member page. Please add you county you live in. Some just have the cities and towns. I know I can look them up but it would be nice if you would please let me know the county since the list is by county. Thanks...

Some have asked to be added to the Florida's Member page. Please add you county you live in. Some just have the cities and towns. I know I can look them up but it would be nice if you would please let me know the county since the list is by county. Thanks...
Broward County,

There's a Standard Feed and Seed in Jacksonville that seems to get chicks in weekly on Fridays if anyone is looking for chicks. You can google the website and look at the chick schedule. Its a bit of a drive for me but I first heard about tgem on the local morning news.
I got Silkies, Polish, and a Naked Neck there recently.
Not too many feedstores have chicks available through late fall/winter. They get different varieties if chicks in every week according to their posted Schedule.
Last time I was there, they had baby ducks.
I got a lavender and 2 white guinea keets from them as well.
I hope they have turkeys this spring or someone does!
This has them listed through Nov 22nd. Im not sure if they will have chicks in Dec but one could call and ask. They had quite a few chicks there last time I was there a few weeks ago. The schedule seems to update as they get things ordered.

https://standardfeedandseed.com/chick-schedule/

Last edited:
I seriously and sincerely would love to get 4 female coturnix quail adults. I live in Boca Raton, FL. And I literally have called and driven around to see if any stores or anyone selling quails near me and it turned out nothing. And I searched online and they either don't ship adult birds or I have to get minimum 50 baby chicks or more. I really would love to just have 4 female adults birds for eggs. And I'm willing to pay whatever it costs for shipping. Please help if you have female adults birds and let's work out a deal. :)

Back
Top Bottom