FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello, all! I am in a bind. Henri is a beautiful 2-year-old bearded, crested silkie from Vickie Harry bloodline. We are moving and he is the last one of our flock. He is absolutely the kindest, sweetest bird; he wants nothing more than to sit on your lap. He rarely crows. He has no health issues whatsoever. He also comes with a ton of supplies, if needed, including 50 lbs of New Country organic feed. He must live in an area where he will be able to free range. I will deliver him to anywhere in Florida, in person. Is anyone interested or know of anyone who would be the right fit?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_9588.JPG
    IMG_9588.JPG
    403.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9589.JPG
    IMG_9589.JPG
    525 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9590.JPG
    IMG_9590.JPG
    525.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9591.JPG
    IMG_9591.JPG
    486.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_9592.JPG
    IMG_9592.JPG
    707.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9593.JPG
    IMG_9593.JPG
    668.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi Floridians. Im wondering if anyone in unincorporated Orange County has gone through the permit process.
And if there is a more local group for Orange County/Orlando.
I don’t know that I will get chickens this year but want to start getting set up and curious if they still have permits available, how complicated the process was, recommendations on coops that meet the requirements and can house yo to 4 chickens and how long the permit is good for, like if I get it now how long before I need to have chickens.
Thanks

Very sweet natured BLIND mallard in search of a loving home. He loves his water time. Needs a buddy. Hopefully a home with a duck, or maybe a chicken or bunny or goat or someone so he won't be alone. Maybe you have experience with a blind pet already ? He just needs love, patience, a safe predator proof home. St. Pete area in FL

Attachments

• blind ducky.jpg
    blind ducky.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 6
Very sweet natured BLIND mallard in search of a loving home. He loves his water time. Needs a buddy. Hopefully a home with a duck, or maybe a chicken or bunny or goat or someone so he won't be alone. Maybe you have experience with a blind pet already ? He just needs love, patience, a safe predator proof home. St. Pete area in FL

Try @Kennas_Kritters she takes in animals.

Hello, all! I am in a bind. Henri is a beautiful 2-year-old bearded, crested silkie from Vickie Harry bloodline. We are moving and he is the last one of our flock. He is absolutely the kindest, sweetest bird; he wants nothing more than to sit on your lap. He rarely crows. He has no health issues whatsoever. He also comes with a ton of supplies, if needed, including 50 lbs of New Country organic feed. He must live in an area where he will be able to free range. I will deliver him to anywhere in Florida, in person. Is anyone interested or know of anyone who would be the right fit?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Oh he’s so beautiful! He reminds me of my silkie rooster! I would totally take him, does he like other roosters? I’m in the middle of building a new coop tohugh

Back
Top Bottom