FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hello from Morriston, FL! I am at the joint of Gainesville, Williston and Ocala! :)
We raise American Bresse chickens, I just hatched a new batch 2 weeks ago and I am considering the possibility of selling baby chicks. Does anyone know the Florida regulations or a link? Tried searching for a while and went down a rabbit hole... lol! Thanks so much!
Welcome! I don't know of any regulations. I sold chicks one time and my flock is NPIP but I don't think you have to be NPIP to sell chicks

Hello from Morriston, FL! I am at the joint of Gainesville, Williston and Ocala! :)
We raise American Bresse chickens, I just hatched a new batch 2 weeks ago and I am considering the possibility of selling baby chicks. Does anyone know the Florida regulations or a link? Tried searching for a while and went down a rabbit hole... lol! Thanks so much!
I am not aware of any rules other than to be NPIP to ship out of state.

Free- Central Florida. If you know anyone that wants Mr Duke a blue silkie he's 5 months old and looking for a new home, freezer, or soup pot. He is great with the girls and doesn't force mating, the eggs are fertilize, he finds and share food, always watching the sky and alerting to predators. He crows but not all day. He has attacked once and currently in chick coop jail. He does do great with me and handles well he’s just decided I’m the only one and unfortunately that’s not going to work here.

Attachments

• IMG_3779.jpeg
    IMG_3779.jpeg
    675.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3596.jpeg
    IMG_3596.jpeg
    779.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3584.jpeg
    IMG_3584.jpeg
    827.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3471.jpeg
    IMG_3471.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 5
My family and I have to move from Jacksonville, FL to Arizona for my husband’s job soon, and unfortunately can not take any of our ducks:(. I’m going to start trying to rehome 3-4 of them on here (pet homes only). There is a female Welsh Harlequin(Harley, a little over 2 years old), a female Rouen/Khaki Campbell mix(Tiny Fearless, a little over 1.5 years) a male Rouen(Sheo, a little over 2 years old), and a male Rouen mix(Rico, a little over 1.5 years old). I would like to keep Harley, Tiny, and Sheo together as they are all pretty close to each other, if Rico goes with them that would be great, but not the end of the world. While Tiny is a good duck and a good layer, I believe she does have some kind of neurological issues as she just seems a bit mentally slower than the others, but other than that she is healthy and acts like a normal duck. Because of this I think she would do best with a home that can make sure she won’t get lost or left behind if they free range. If you are interested or would like more details or pictures of the ducks let me know.
Can you post a picture. My duck lost it’s sister and looking to replace. I don’t think I can take the whole clan though. Have a Pekin

Hello all!

I tried adding myself to the Florida list, but it seems the person keeping the list does not take new ppl messages? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyway… need to rehome a couple roosters. Central Florida, near Williston. Basically fancy Easter Eggers.
I would like to find Florida homes for these boys.
Anyone interested in egg-color experiments might have fun with these guys. I’d love to keep them and try myself, but our coop/run isn’t big enough to start hatching chicks on top of the 8 hens we already have, plus the roos.
Moss Eggers… possible that they’d make nice saturated dark green eggs, or dark brown-green eggs in pullets they father. From Alchemist Farm in Sebastopol CA. Check their website for breed details.
One is Alpha… very caring of his hens & very protective of them.
The other is sweet towards us & not as good with winning over the hens (gamma male-he’s always been smaller than the other rooster). But he is beautiful! Has a giant, deep-red, tall comb.
Both are white with gorgeous black spots.
Last call on the larger pea comb Moss Egger rooster.
I’ve decided I’m going to keep Polko, and eventually find him a home, but will have to resort to a no (low) crow collar until he’s rehomed to someplace really ideal. I’m too attached to him to accept otherwise.
The other rooster Quiche will go to a farm that might or might not use him for breeding. Likely a pot is in his future after they take him, but I just can’t keep them both. My marriage & my neighbors’ good will is on the line. 😉
Please let me know if you or anyone you know in Central Florida would be interested.
Thank you! 🙏🏻

Hi, how do get access to join the Broward County Florida members list? I am new and trying to rehome a couple of baby chicks. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Last call on the larger pea comb Moss Egger rooster.
I’ve decided I’m going to keep Polko, and eventually find him a home, but will have to resort to a no (low) crow collar until he’s rehomed to someplace really ideal. I’m too attached to him to accept otherwise.
The other rooster Quiche will go to a farm that might or might not use him for breeding. Likely a pot is in his future after they take him, but I just can’t keep them both. My marriage & my neighbors’ good will is on the line. 😉
Please let me know if you or anyone you know in Central Florida would be interested.
Thank you! 🙏🏻
Hello, we're you able to get on the list? I am also trying to get on the Broward County Florida members list. I am new and trying to rehome a couple of baby chicks. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hello, we're you able to get on the list? I am also trying to get on the Broward County Florida members list. I am new and trying to rehome a couple of baby chicks. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks.
I think so? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Not sure. I posted here, but I’m not exactly sure if this is the place.
I’m terrible with these things.

Back
Top Bottom