FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Quote:
Welcome and No is not too late
Glad to see more people with Anconas
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
I don't know rachell.....IF we could put one together it would have to held in an Ag area I imagine so that more people would be able to come...be nice if we could hold one in the TSC parking lot
lol.png
Somewhere along 82? I see lots of farms out that way. Dianna needs homes for her 2 ducks. I need to "maybe" rehome a Gold laced Cochin roo.
I am taking a trip to ocala soon....they are having a swap on the 3rd? I think....maybe I could transport some birds up there for you?

Yes mine will be held on Sep 03 here's the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=532610

and
my neighbor julio is having his in July 30th

Quote:
I don't know rachell.....IF we could put one together it would have to held in an Ag area I imagine so that more people would be able to come...be nice if we could hold one in the TSC parking lot
lol.png
Somewhere along 82? I see lots of farms out that way. Dianna needs homes for her 2 ducks. I need to "maybe" rehome a Gold laced Cochin roo.
I am taking a trip to ocala soon....they are having a swap on the 3rd? I think....maybe I could transport some birds up there for you?

I have hosted two in St.Pete. Before that, there were not many around this area (further south than most). I just started a thread about it on BYC, made signs that I put up in feed stores, natural food markets, and a few pet stores, and posted on Craig's List every week. I held them at my own home, but I have a fairly big yard. I'm sure TSC or some other farm type store would be happy to host, as it brings in a lot of busness for the supplies. Good luck!

Quote:
First, you must have a very persuasive wife!

We are going to the Ammerman's Exotic Yard Sale in Plant City this weekend. We have been going there for years. We are the first booth to the right inside the main gate - "FancyFeathers Bird Toys." We are bringing some of our partridge Brahmas (mostly boys) this time.

Quote:
Welcome and No is not too late
Glad to see more people with Anconas
thumbsup.gif

We really like the anconas. Although they are smaller than the other breeds, they are more adventurous and less flighty. They were among the first to perch on the edge of the brooder and the first to use the roosting pole I placed across the top of it. While the other birds crowd into a corner whenever I approach, the anconas do not. They are quite curious as well, probably the reason they are among the first to get the mealworms.

Quote:
well, I am looking for ducks but not that breed, so if you don't get rid of them you would just have to bring them back
lol.png

But I'm sure some one will take them, the last time we had a swap here every one did really good at selling their birds, and I'm going to advertise even more that the last time, so there would be even more people coming.

Back
Top Bottom