FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Lovely picture!
love.gif

What a BEAUTIFUL Christmas Eve day - - Years like this one are why I LOVE to live in Florida.
Tommorow our family will open presents AND later we will have lunch on the firepit in the backyard.

How sweet the weather has been this week!

Merry Christmas Every One!

Quote:
I kind of understand, I'm a native Floridian. The part I don't get is chickens and sunflowers!! I guess they don't free range?? My bunch would never allow a sunflower to flower. Merry Christmas. ........stan

Actually they have a couple hrs free range time before sunset, but they have left this sunflower alone.
hu.gif
I started letting the out again cause the wild pigs have chased off the bob cat.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!

Sure is great having my new BYCer family this year..... Am looking foward to next year......

But I don't like getting caught up in the chicken math...I've been bad about it,lost count @ 30++

Maye

Quote:
Merry Christmas to All!!
Maye, if you can count 30 chickens, you are doing the chicken math WRONG!! You can never get more than 12 if you do the math right. Remember that roosters don't count. Neither do you count pet chickens or pullets that are not laying large eggs. You should not count ANY chicken that is not laying a extra large egg, or any that you MIGHT be thinking about selling. Now go count them more carefully.
wink.png
, and start planning to get a bunch more so you can get your numbers up to 12.......stan

Christmas Eve, my daughters went next door to join our wonderful neighbors and all their relatives celebrate the season, while I wrapped gifts and put the final touches on everything. Our bantam frizzle hen, Angel, came in and "helped" me, and I painted the toenails of our favorite Turken hen with sparkly red polish; this morning they had presents under the tree. (It's always fun to watch chickens open presents). Wonderful weather, and now we're preparing to sit down to turkey dinner with our new friend from China...but I wanted to take a moment to say: Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people at BYC.
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom