FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Thank you all for your kind words. Most people wouldnt understand how bappy i am.

Newspaper article still hasnt been run yet....i will let you all know when it runs.

I ordered my ameraucana eggs and hopefully they will be here on saturday!!!!!! Someone is belping me hatch them...i cant wait! Praying for tons of extras. I asked the breeder to throw in a few wheatens...also one more questiin

The perzon above me posted thsy had bearded ameraucana. sont they ALL have beards if they are real ameraucanas?

Hello everybody! If anyone wants some baby chicks please PM me! I need to get rid of them. I'm keeping some but I bought them from a hatchery and they sent me way to many! Some are silkies cochins etc etc. I just cant keep them all. :) If your interested let me know They are ready to go today!

Thanks for the chicks CM. I think you are right, looks like mostly roosters. In about 12 weeks they will be roasters
thumbsup.gif

Loris

Thank you all for your kind words. Most people wouldnt understand how bappy i am.

Newspaper article still hasnt been run yet....i will let you all know when it runs.

I ordered my ameraucana eggs and hopefully they will be here on saturday!!!!!! Someone is belping me hatch them...i cant wait! Praying for tons of extras. I asked the breeder to throw in a few wheatens...also one more questiin

The perzon above me posted thsy had bearded ameraucana. sont they ALL have beards if they are real ameraucanas?

Stephanie, you are right. If they are true Ameracuana they will have a beard and be one of the recognized colors on the clubs website.

Well I have been really busy here since the swap which was great BTW would have been nice if more people stuck around but whatever....
I have new puppies as of very early Tuesday morning my CH Australian Cattle dog had 3 males and 2 female puppies . Then a day early I started having chicks hatch in the incubator. Stans eggs have done very well considering this was my first time and my incubator decided to cook them at over 102 degrees a week from hatching. I have at least 9 from the 13 eggs that were viable last week when I candled, here are some pics, the yellow is a delaware and the others are Blue Rocks, Olive eggers and Blue plash rocks I think, I just can't recall at the moment! But too cute!

I did that to signify that they are true. They are to also have a pea comb. Some people call Easter eggers ameracaunas and that is wrong.

You guys arnt going to believe this but my bared rock came home! She wasnt taken by.a predator butshe did get out of the backyard somehow. Glad to have her back!E
They can fly and will return home to the feed & to their brothers & sisters.Because I had sold a BR before and which he had lived a few blocks from me and next morning she was sitting on my gate the next morning when I had went out to feed the chickens & hogs.So people think chickens are stupid but noway are they I seen it with my own 2 eyes. But glad your chicken is back home.

Chickenadventure I also have bantam ameracaunas . Wheatens. A friend has a set of breeders in lake wales with chicks and hatching eggs.

I didnt mean offense about the bearded comment. I am learning how hard it is to figure out legit ameraucans and people who THINK they have/know ameraucanas. I know i am still a total greenhorn and can be suckered by a pretty bird so i have to be super skeptical :)

Fla rocky I breed marans, lavender orpingtons, welsummers, bearded ameracuanas, crele old English show line. Some others pm me if interested

Hi Reed,

Now you have to do a show and tell of your birds. That way I can drool. If I would of had more crates with me at the swap I woulda been in real deep doodoo, with no place to put them.

I really need to join Chickens Anonymous!!!!!

Just helped a good friend get the addiction. When with them to pick up 75 Australorp pullets. And I thought I had it bad.

Maye

Back
Top Bottom