FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!!

Hey, just the other side of the river... awesome!
highfive.gif
Curious... are three hens really enough? I think I would be caught by that chicken/duck math thing and end up waaaay over that limit, lol.

Sure, three is enough, as long as you don't count the ones that aren't laying, or the ones that are not full sized chickens, bantams can not be counted as more that 1/3 chicken, and the young pullets that you don't expect to lay till next spring don't count at all. Surly you can't count the ones that are moulting either, or the ones gone broody! I think 3 is enough.....stan

Has anyone had chicks shipped from a non-NPIP person in another state? I read the regs and its actually not required...just wondering if anyone has knowledge about if/when/where chicks going through USPS would get checked by dept of Ag?
I've never heard of them being checked. NPIP is not law as far as I know, P.O. dosen't check shipper or receiving persons . They don't even notice that they are eggs, even with the box marked. ............stan

lau.gif
Thats my kind of math......
lau.gif

highfive.gif
Curious... are three hens really enough? I think I would be caught by that chicken/duck math thing and end up waaaay over that limit, lol.

Sure, three is enough, as long as you don't count the ones that aren't laying, or the ones that are not full sized chickens, bantams can not be counted as more that 1/3 chicken, and the young pullets that you don't expect to lay till next spring don't count at all. Surly you can't count the ones that are moulting either, or the ones gone broody! I think 3 is enough.....stan

highfive.gif

goodpost.gif

:gig I see, three could be enough. Filing that away for future reference, thank you.

Gonna try to make it. Looking to buy some chicks in time for New Years visit with Granddaughters from Virginia.

It has been a while its good to be back.
Now what was I doing?

Ohhh yes naked necks yep I got them ( Stan miss me? )

Back
Top Bottom