FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

You could come to the swap meet we're having in central FL and see if anyone needs them. You can search for the thread...it's going to be Jan. 17th.

i'm in central florida. seminole county to be exact. there's a small animal, poultry and plant auction every friday evening in geneva, if anyone's interested. their flyer says:

there's a small animal and plant auction every friday night in geneva.
the flyer reads as follows:

c&w plant and small animal auction

every friday night at 7 pm

come and buy affordable plants, hedges, roses, gardenias, palms, hanging baskets and specialty plants.

selection of animals varies from week to week but usually includes goats, sheep, pigs, chickens, pigeons, doves, quail and rabbits.

also sold: misc cages, feeders and farm merchandise.

NO BUYERS FEE!
20% SELLERS FEE!

Directions from hwy 50 and cr 419 (bithlo)
north on cr 419 (chuluota road) 6.3 miles
right on snow hill road 6.4 miles
right on cr 426 about 1 mile
left on hwy 46 about 3.2 miles
right on mullet ladk park road 1/3 mile (flashing yellow light)
left on w. osceola road 1 mile
right on kimmie kay (dirt road)
turn right into auction parking lot.

plenty of parking.

I am in Pensacola Florida and I have 3 white silkies!
big_smile.png
They are beautiful and I adore them!

Hi Fellow Florida Foul Folks,

Just getting involved here on BYC and in planning stages for my flock. Glad to see some locals from Brevard County.

Cocoa, Canaveral Groves area here.

Hoot

frow.gif
Hello, neighbor!

I'm about a 40 minute drive north of you, in western West Palm Beach. Near Lion Country Safari.

Are you planning to go to the South Florida Fair in WPB? It's already started, and will continue through Feb 1st. I'm showing & selling 30 chickens in the Poultry Tent there, and volunteering many hours tending all the birds in the show. Let me know if/when you're going, maybe I can meet you there!

hey there,
I am a newbie on having chickens. I am in Polk county FL , Winter Haven to be exact. I am just looking for some new friends who know a little about chickens.
We purchased 2 chicks and now they are about 8 months old. Not really sure of breeds but one is a red and the other is black and white. She is really big !
They started laying eggs but we haven't had any from our larger one in a week.they have been laying for about 2-3 weeks. I have heard that cold weather stunt production of eggs but I am worried. Never the less.......... I would love to show my chickens but have no clue on who, what ,where and when.
thanks for reading and peace out!
tongue.png

Welcome! I'm originally from Lakeland (now in Gainesville) and will be moving back in May.
big_smile.png
It's the short days that causes them not to lay well this time of year...just give them time.

That makes sense! You'll have to hit me up when you move back to Lakeland.
I am clueless mother of 3 kids, 1 dog, 4 cats, 2 hens and a duck......lol Always looking for a chicken loving farm friend...he he

Back
Top Bottom