FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

b.hromada :

I sure know what you're saying, where is everyone down here???
hu.gif
I know that I live way down south on the east coast, but I'm sure there has to be others, wouldn't you think? strange. I do wish we'd get our act together, heck there are people from Great Britan, etc, so whats up with all of us?
th.gif

Quote:

I'm in south florida through the week and ocala on weekends now. I'm just south of you out near weston.​

Hi everyone! I'm in Fellsmere, which is on the east coast. We're north of Vero Beach, south of Melbourne.

Expecting delivery of 25 Ornamental layer Hens from McMurrays next week. Not my first chickens, but first chicks.

So excited!!

hey, Ntive Heart, I'm in Orange County, about 3 miles from Seminole County and 2 from UCF! I was hoping there were more BYC'res in Central Florida.

I'm in Plant City, FL. I need a few more girls here. If anyone has any 3 to 4 month old pullets and you're nearby--please post.

I am looking for EE's, BO, or BR girlies.
wink.png

Went to the Strawberry Festival yesterday to chat up some chicken owners, and not one person showing thier chooks was there when I was, only the judge. Just my luck, lol.

Quote:
My husband and I went to the Strawberry Festival on Friday...we didn't meet any exhibitors either - and I went with $$$ to buy chickens! I really liked the BO roo/hen at the beginning of the line of cages...AND I liked the pair of Australorps!

All the exhibitors looked to be children, so I figured they were at school...and probably weren't going to want to part with their pets. Oh well! Glad to see kids doing something other than getting into trouble!

I'm in Palm Beach County and have 4 pullets for sale that are about 7 months old, already laying but still have very low mileage and lots of time left in their laying careers. They won blue ribbons & trophies at our county fair. There are 2 Ameracaunas, 1 White Rock & 1 Ancona. I also have RIR chicks for sale, girls & boys, 5-7 weeks old. PM me if you're interested.

The central florida fair is coming soon. The chickens will be there from April 22 - 26. This will be my DD's last year for showing them since they will be graduating this year. Would be nice to see some fellow BYCers there.

Back
Top Bottom