FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

I keep a flock of laying hens and also raise roos for the table here in Loxahatchee, Florida. Anyone else near here? I hear your roosters answering mine early each morning!

I'm from Venice. Ballard's won't have chicks and ducklings til April. Circus Feeds in Bradenton has a great selection of chickens including Easter Eggers pretty much year round. Stockyard has discontinued chick sales. Not sure about the TSC in Bradenton. or Pt Charlotte.

http://ocala4sale.com/animals/cattle-livestock.php

Has some 4-Hers selling some just hatched chicks as well as full grown hens. Overnight service offered for $10, if you didn't want to make the trip to Ocala area.

Nice to meet you by the way.
big_smile.png

Hey all, I am in the great big ole town of Gotha. I started out with a rescue from an apartment complex parking lot, that ended up being a big rooster, about three years ago. Now in addition to the big rooster, I have 3 barred rock girls, 2 ameraucana girls, blue cochin bantam, BBR OEG rooster, splash OEGH, and white laced red cornish rooster. I would love to find my cornish a couple of white laced red girls. One of my kids might be showing some of our flock at the central florida fair, if she ever gets the paperwork done - it is due tomorrow. Even if she doesn't, we will still be there, she is also showing a pig and heifer.

Hi Guys I am new at this but i am willing to give it a try. So here it goes I am a new beginner i started 10/06 somewhere in there i had a bad car wreck and that is why i am unsure of when i started. i am unable to work but i can take care of my babies. i have a total of 39 hens and 3roos and now 1 male ring neck pheasant. and 3 ducks mallards. and love my new job hobby what ever you wanna call it. i am in north west florida 5 miles from al state line and bout 40 miles from panama city beach.

Back
Top Bottom