FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

I live in SE Ga at the FL/GA border off hwy 301. I never see anything in Fl either. I think florida is more into "resorty" type stuff. But I know there is a poultry auction in Baxley Georgia. I think it is the 2nd and 4th Thursday each month. They usually have some good hens for sale.

I just looked it up. WAY to far west. Thanks!
big_smile.png

paxton is not nere georgia its below florala alabama and above defuniak springs fla cool action goats pigs tons of every kind of chickens ducks and pheasants and peafowl hi pidgey104 doya have any wild or exotic ducks

Last edited:
big_smile.png
I live in Trenton Fl. Which is near Bronson and Chiefland. I am also about 45 minutes from Gainesville. I have ten acres and plenty of room to take in chickens in need. But I must keep the Roos to a minimum 'cause I can't stand no fightin' in the back yard!
Let me know if any chicks/ducks/turkeys/peafowl etc..... needs a home. !! Always happy to help. My neighbors won't give a peep!!!They're too busy listening to the loud sounds of cows mooing and caged dogs howlin to care about some fowl sound of peacocks/chicken/ducks!!!
big_smile.png

Oh yeah..............Anybody looking to find a good home for a donkey? I would really like one or two. But I would rather adopt. They cost so much it seems on the market. And like puppies and kitties. I would rather adopt animals in need than buy fancy shmancies. I have plenty of love for needy critters!!
love.gif

Howdy there Destin Duck! I lived in Destin for many years but moved out when all the condos moved in. Destin used to be a drinking village with a fishing problem,now it's a place for snowbirds to roost---permanently!

Back
Top Bottom