FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

BiOsCOmp welcome: I'm just down the road at Worthington Springs. I keep and show Dutch bantams. Just started with Jersey Giants. JB

Last edited:
Im in st. petersburg. Would love to meet someone else here that has chickens too. You can call at 727-439-4754

I'm from Palm Beach County. I see there are a total of three of us so far that have posted.

Hello Kray! I'm here in the NE corner of the Acreage. Can you see me waving? Hear my roosters crow, my guineas call? Where in Palm Beach County are you? Who is the third from PBC?

just left there in february. you couldnt move me back there for all the money in te bank. Too many nutcases non driving loop's and we got hit by three hurricanes in 04. too many bad memories

Hi there, I'm also in the NE corner of the Acreage, what a small world. Orchidchick, page 11 or 12 of the posts lives in Palm Beach County. What kind of chickens do you have, and where do you purchase yours here locally?

Well, howdy neighbor Kray! I'll email you more info, but right now I have to get off this 'puter. I have a mixed bouquet of heavy breed layers, some mixed-breed bantams, and mixed-breed offspring of them all. I've gotten some from McMurray, others from Red Barn Feed Store, a few from Wild Cargo Pets. I donated fertile eggs to the Poultry Fanciers Assn, which runs the chicken tent at the So Fla Fair, to hatch during the fair. I brought home about 40 of those chicks, gave over half to a pal, still have 14. Let's get together, I wonder if my roos know yours?

Quote:
You're just up the road from me. I'm a few miles north of Keystone Heights. I'm brand new to all of this. My husband is just as interested, though, so it helps. We've got five acres and are doing nothing with it. We figured chickens would be a nice start.

Deanne

Back
Top Bottom