FLORIDA ANYONE?? Please sign on map!

Hey Deanne, I'm right up the road from you in Middleburg, I will have to look up Chickenzoo. I love chickens and have a blog that I write all about my experiences in. I don't just love them I must be crazy to spend my time writing about them!

:cool:Hello Floridians...

I am visiting the state and will be returning to TN tomorrow....Does anyone have any bearded silkies to sell?
Holla back...asap...please...

Quote:
Hey Sahara,

I've just spent a few moments looking at your blog. Your dark chicks are adorable. And congrats on the surprise hatch. And I love the flycatcher photos, too.

It's funny. A few months ago, I wouldn't have given chickens much of a thought, now I'm obsessed with them. I just wish June 11th would get here. That's when my chicks are supposed to be delivered.

Do you do business with Lisa's Feed Depot? I was wondering if she had much in the way of chicks feeders and the like, or if I should just buy them online.

If you want feeders keep going up Blanding and go to the Tractor Supply. I bought a few chicks from Lisa's a couple of month's ago [polish,americana, brabanter and a sultan], but if you need supplies she doesn't carry a whole lot.

By the way I'm in Clay county also.

WELCOME!!
frow.gif

I love Tractor supply. Its like my little toy store. The only bad thing is that they don't carry layer pellets. I just switched everyone (except my chicks) over thinking there would be less waste, it seems to be working out well.

Have you lived in Keystone long? We like to take the kids to Gold Head. They like it when we rent the cabins, but its alot cheaper to just take the camper.

I'll definitely stop by Tractor Supply sometime this weekend.

I've lived out here for a little over 7 years now, with a two-year break when we rented an apartment in Jacksonville. We've been back out here full-time since this past July. We're not actually in Keystone proper. We're a few miles north of Gold Head, off of 315C. We like Gold Head, too. But we've never stayed over; just walked the trails a bit.

I've lived in Green Cove all my life, but with Fleming Island slowly creeping closer it just isn't the small town it used to be. We live near the Clay County Fair Grounds, did you make it to the Fair this year to look at all the birds?

Heya fellow Floridians. I'm in Monroe county. Sucks because all I have is a postage stamp sized backyard. I need more room! We are only allowed to have 5 chickens as pets. Bah. I'm on the hunt for a small hobby farm north of here.

Back
Top Bottom