Florida peafowl keepers

Wolrep

Songster
7 Years
Aug 29, 2012
Who here is from Florida and keeps peafowl. Please post where in Florida you are and what kinds of peafowl you have.

I am in Sebring Florida and I keep white, pied, camo, blue and 90%+ spalding green.

Pensacola FL.

I have:

Spalding White (low %) - 1 Peacock, 1 Peahen (both are related though so not a breeding pair)
White - 1 white peahen
Pied - I have a pied peahen that I suspect is a low % spalding. I will be breeding her to the spalding white.
India blue - 1 India blue peacock
Blackshoulder - 1 blackshoulder peahen (still trying to figure if she is split to something or not)
Split birds (split to white or pied) - 2 peacocks. One is two this year and he is for sale.

I am hoping to get some pure greens eventually. I really want Pavo Muticus Muticus or Javanese.

I don't have many birds.

Here is my website: www.bamboopeacock.com

Sorry if I seem to be in a rush, I am working on a huge group project debate that is worth most of my grade and it is on Thursday and I am so nervous especially because I am doing most of the work.
roll.png

Last edited:
Pensacola and Westville with all patterns and spaldings of Opal, Cameo and Purple. Also have all bronze and bronze spalding patterns except silver pied. Have peach and charcoal but won't get much this year.

Had blues, spaldings and midnights in all patterns but sold them all in 2013 after breeding season.

Who here is from Florida and keeps peafowl. Please post where in Florida you are and what kinds of peafowl you have.

I am in Sebring Florida and I keep white, pied, camo, blue and 90%+ spalding green.
Hi, were in Sebring today, we have a male peacock, looking for a peahen for him.

Back
Top Bottom