Florida Sunshine Classic, Jan. 8-9, Lake City, FL. Fairgrounds

Quote:
No
sad.png
Rev Champion Medium duck don't get no plaque
sad.png
Ohh Well still proud of her.

Last edited:
Does anyone have information on the people who were selling the Sebrights (right outside of the door), the light Brahmas (right outside of the door), the Hamburgs, Modern Games, and Cornish? We were there with kids who had no patience to wait to find out contact information!

pidgey104 wrote:

got a news letter from Green fire farms they said they took some birds to the show. Which ones did they have there?????

Well - there was one Pumpkin Hulsey there, which I suspect came from Greenfire. It was beautiful - my daughter photographed him - will try to get the photos from her soon and post some.​

Had such a wonderful time at the Show! My lovely white silkie hen "Lilly" took 2nd Place in her class - Good Girl, Lilly!! Saw lots of old friends and made a few new ones too. Wish I had been able to meet ALL the BYC folks that were there! Wow!- There were so many beautiful chickens there, and the Sebastopol and Egyptian Geese were gorgeous!
Here are a few pics I took.

Lisa (Peepsnbunnies) and Vickie (Sunshine Silkies)
1196_dsc_0102.jpg

Judy (Three Cedars Silkies) and Aimee
1196_dsc_0099.jpg

Pampered Pullets
1196_dsc_0077.jpg

Aleida with her cages for sale
1196_dsc_0076.jpg

Vickie and some of her sale chickies
1196_dsc_0074.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
And I was right beside Vickie
lol.png
Had lots of fun can't wait til next year. maybe I can show some of the kids from my new Bantam RIR and Standard RIRs.

Gosh Freya! I did not realize that, or I would have stepped over to say Hi
frow.gif
and taken more pics!!! I took approx 120 pics in all, mostly of birds I thought were really pretty and some that are on my "WANT" list.
droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom