My wife and I only recently became chicken parents. But we've already fallen in love with the whole scene. We love our girls. Love your stories as well.
Welcome to BYC and I'm glad that you like you're girls!
I'm sure that other people will tell you more about it and FBA.
Thanks for joining our community!

The ones we have only need a browser to operate and use Ethernet. We got some Blink cameras but returned them due to the requirements of having to use a app to set them up. The camera I have just plugs into a router, PoE switch, or DVR and from there you can set them up using the browser or DVR.
Yes you can use a browser to watch but not as secure

Ok folks I have the hatch’s battened down, horses in, chooks alll in, tornado warnings abound, so I need to get myself to the house.

Henny Penny says get a move on it Hooman!
When thunder roars go indoors!

79F8DC47-58ED-46DF-9EFA-B7742FAE8BBB.jpeg

Ok folks I have the hatch’s battened down, horses in, chooks alll in, tornado warnings abound, so I need to get myself to the house.

View attachment 3583448
Be safe!!

View attachment 3583448
I thought the apps and the browser both have the same level of security. As far as I know the app for my camera is just a fancy video feed access point.
We had flash floods a few days ago.

I’ll look into that again, in the distant past they couldn’t be used at temps past 350 F., maybe less. I was baking sourdough bread at 400 F.
At least the bread came out great!
Oh, I assumed you meant a skillet on the stove.
I have one - it is a red silicone thing that slips over the cast iron handle of the skillet.
I have an insulated cloth one. I'm sure it's saved my hand more than once.

What if she wasnt drunk? Maybe the duck was jumping out of the basket and she was trying to get it back in?
Distracted driving then - they would have done a roadside test for being DUI (driving under the influence). Poor duck! And what did she have the duck in the car for anyways?!

Back
Top Bottom