I put up the chicken netting and put the main gang out there and let Teddy and his ladies in the run.

It’s a storm of wind here and freezing cold, I am hiding out in the feedroom/office warming up.

Crazy freak storm is still showering snow down here on my Rocky Mountains be careful!
On lighter side of the news. I received my Edger yay! Still waiting on the other lawnmower and tractor 🚜 coming from Colorado. But the Donner pass is still full of snow . 73343107409__C662E4BF-868A-47B7-A60B-F214685A0638.jpeg

Crazy freak storm is still showering snow down here on my Rocky Mountains be careful!
On lighter side of the news. I received my Edger yay! Still waiting on the other lawnmower and tractor 🚜 coming from Colorado. But the Donner pass is still full of snow . View attachment 3785634
Ready for some serious work I see 💕

Okay, here is why I think that Aphrodite is an anacona. This is what an anacona chick looks like. View attachment 3785611
This is what Aphrodite looks like. (I had her in my lap in my brothers bed haha.)
View attachment 3785613
This is one of my actual Polishes View attachment 3785614

If you look, Aphrodite will have a normal comb (or a comb of some sort) while the polish will have the V shaped comb. Aphrodite has no poof on her head, while the polish does. Also, Aphrodite looks like the Anacona chick in the picture. She could be whatever leghorn Empress Josey is though. Exbelcher or something. I can’t spell that word for my life. I’m not sure if Meyers Hatchery has Anaconas or not, but I’m pretty sure that they have the leghorn. I’m going to check really quick. She has a much longer tail than the others already.

Also, as I have already said, my friend gave my eggs to incubate for her and I put two of Bolt’s eggs in. Well, I lost power for about three hours today I think. I also found out that she doesn’t want them anymore, so she said that I could keep them. Well, I would love to, because I love buff Orp’s, but my dad would never let me. I’ll have to see though- I think Willow may be going broody again. She has been picking fights with everyone and BBQ attacked her. Last time that she attacked everyone, she went broody and I shoved chicks under her.
Exchequer 😊

An Exchequer is an actual person who collects revenue and taxes:

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/exchequer#:~:text=noun,determining all cases affecting them.

And the chicken:

https://meyerhatchery.com/products/... most notable,of feathers covering their body.

Gorgeous bird if so.

I would hope that if I could take Sir Jaffar’s place in sickness I would. My poor little guy is so out of strength, I’m now feeding him by hand. I have Xzit and Dakota in the house with us. I’m still hopeful
:fl He can recover and return to his ladies
Sure hope he can rally, and if not he has you sitting with him and supporting him 💕

My favorite Guinea hen is at the emergency vet. She is exhibiting the same symptoms of the three that I lost last year. Frost, the one who died in my arms, is her daughter. Ridges has always been my favorite Guinea, and she always will. She pooped on the vet, and it looked kinda like coccidiosis, so we have to hope it is.
My dad told Mom and I to do something together because no one else is home, so we are just following his instructions 😉 he is going to be furious when he finds out, because this is going to be over $100.

Back
Top Bottom