And one other of them kept me up all night with the chirping (very loud) to shut it up, I had to cuddle with him/her but I couldn’t sleep for fear of rolling over on it.
Sir Jaffar was so very patient with them. But I’m sure he lost sleep too.
Well Roo or pullet they are darn cute 😊

They will have you trained in no time to their demands. Sir Jaffar is probably very proud of his kids, he will make them his own I am sure 💕

Leverage. All about leverage. 😆
I'm trying but I just can't get any leverage!
20220216_123915.jpg

And one other of them kept me up all night with the chirping (very loud) to shut it up, I had to cuddle with him/her but I couldn’t sleep for fear of rolling over on it.
Sir Jaffar was so very patient with them. But I’m sure he lost sleep too.
As it has already been pointed out these chicks may be good for Jaffar. I know you will not let them overwhelm him. They could perk him up. It is instinct to grow the flock and if nothing else the presence of the chicks could be a comfort to him.

Speaking of broody...she started February 28...has it been too long, do I need to do something else? Locking her out of the coop during the day and cold ice on her chest isn't working.
My Agathae was super into being broody and stayed broody for ages. You might wanna try the cage method. There's plenty of info about it.

As it has already been pointed out these chicks may be good for Jaffar. I know you will not let them overwhelm him. They could perk him up. It is instinct to grow the flock and if nothing else the presence of the chicks could be a comfort to him.
I wish Sir Jaffar was a human, so I could take him out to restaurants, baseball games amusement parks etc.

Back
Top Bottom