I know you are right. But I can’t help feeling bad.
She has a buffet of four separate items in cups clipped to her cage; pellets; water; mash; chopped blueberries.
Yes. I am nuts and I spoil her!
Awwww 😊 you are too good to your kiddos, mine are lucky if they get mixed grain as a treat now. But yes I make special stuff to tempt my chooks that are not well, old or broody also.

Does she like sardines?

Now I know the name of the first henhouse for my western town. "The Fluffy Butt Hotel and Saloon"

Attachments

• IMG_20240308_151216526.jpg
    IMG_20240308_151216526.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 3
Now I know the name of the first henhouse for my western town. "The Fluffy Butt Hotel and Saloon"
Oh I love it!

Welcome we haven’t seen you here before, Bob is the host of this thread and pops in from time to time; we love seeing photos of everyone’s chickens and I know we would all love to see your more of your Western Town Hen Houses 💕

Oh I love it!

Welcome we haven’t seen you here before, Bob is the host of this thread and pops in from time to time; we love seeing photos of everyone’s chickens and I know we would all love to see your more of your Western Town Hen Houses 💕
I started a thread for them and will post progress as I go forward. I'm just finishing coffee then making doors for the general store. The Fluffy Butt General Store.

Back
Top Bottom