Chevy, Malibu, Suzuki, Hyundai, Austen Martin (AM), Lamborghini (Lam, Ghini), Tuareg, Peugeot, Caddy, Dart, Beetle, Bug, Limo, Kia, Camry, Chrysler, Cherokee, Porsche, Corvette, Nissan, Mercedes, Mazda, Bentley (I see this as more for a roo, but you'll be getting the school silkies, and maybe one will be well behaved and you can use the car theme for them too), Winnebago....

I know, WAAAYYYYY too many names, but if it sparks the right one....
I love Dart, Caddy, and Mazda. I'll call on you if I ever name another chick!

Checked the chick cam and they are exploring

D42C6328-150B-4B8D-85C0-B4AE596479A3.png

I had an entire snow village with an N train setup and called it Bedford Falls (It's a Wonderful Life). It took me 2 days to set up with more village additions as I saw new beautiful things to add. A couple weeks up and then had to take it all down after Christmas. Wasn't worth the trouble but at least had the experience of finding out what a chore it was to unpack and re-pack everything again. Never took it all out again and gave it away to a friend with children.

Those NASTY buffalo gnats! We don't have them here but it angers me that such a nasty critter can kill poultry!!!! It's the reason I chose never to live anywhere near creeks or river beds where the nasty things breed! So sorry for your poor black chickens :(
I have a huge Christmas village. I haven't put the entire thing up since 2015, and haven't put any of it up in the past 3 years. Boo Cat was good with the village when i put it out, but Junapurr would be sure to destroy it.
I have used a ton of horse fly spray lately. We live by water and have had floods lately too. They thrive here even where there isn't standing water. We have a very humid climate.

Hearing that the SUV got stuck for being a entitled prick makes me oddly happy.
But….. yes he was totally boxed in - a pickup saw him coming and pulled out in front of him, then the vehicle in front of me wouldn’t let him in and when he tried the cut me off I laugh and said bring it on buddy, Blue can use a new paint job. I love my big blue truck good Ol Blue 😊

It took us about 20 min to get to the intersection and buddy had to sit there and wait - oh if an oncoming vehicle came along we would have let him in.

Dirt country roads are no place for people speeding in an oncoming lane.

And yep entitled people make me very annoyed.

Bad Kelly tax

Earlier they were exploring and saw the camera moving. This one took a peck at it! I will make sure to wear my safety glasses near this bunch!

47DC71A0-1A79-4973-B69B-5B2AA39A5841.png

But….. yes he was totally boxed in - a pickup saw him coming and pulled out in front of him, then the vehicle in front of me wouldn’t let him in and when he tried the cut me off I laugh and said bring it on buddy, Blue can use a new paint job. I love my big blue truck good Ol Blue 😊

It took us about 20 min to get to the intersection and buddy had to sit there and wait - oh if an oncoming vehicle came along we would have let him in.

Dirt country roads are no place for people speeding in an oncoming lane.

And yep entitled people make me very annoyed.

Bad Kelly tax

Earlier they were exploring and saw the camera moving. This one took a peck at it! I will make sure to wear my safety glasses near this bunch!

View attachment 3810576
you forgot to use the edited post.

Back
Top Bottom