Not good...
1000008858.jpg

Weather tax:
1000008711.jpg

I have definite plans to use Carburetor on a roo. Enjoy the names. I can come up with theme lists of all sorts....for others. For my own, I'm usually scratching my head.
Is this supposed to rev the engine of some cute little pullet - ‘Hi my name is Carburetor’ (with a roll of the ‘r’)…….

🤭

I finally got to the ink absorber on this printer. It was on the bottom. I didn't even need to take the whole thing apart :he:he:he:he:he:he:he:he
And I think it is a false positive of being "full" since the pad isn't full at all.
:he
You will give yourself a headache doing that you know.

Deeeeeep breaths

1. A small flat round of bread, baked on a griddle and usually served toasted.
  2. A kind of large, thin, unsweetened muffin or cake, light and spongy, and cooked on a griddle or spider, or sometimes toasted.
Toasted spiders?!

Where - where’s the toasted spider 🕷!

4CB78512-1662-4D66-8F74-1BCDE17777E8.jpeg

Hubby just said if there's free roosters at the farm swap on Sunday I can consider one.
:eek:
But that I need to get the number of "the pompom chicken lady"
I suggest a Polish Roo - Mr P is a darling very quiet with the ladies. And doesn’t flog me like some Roos who shall remain unnamed - right Teddy?!

Silkies are not always sweet and gentle. I can only imagine what the offspring of him and Marty will be like!

Back
Top Bottom